Status
Not open for further replies.

Glockzzz

IGN?
glockzzz

Age?

Region?

NA EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?
yes, I was a dev on a small no name server but also had access to staff commands although I didn't use them very much

Why would you like to become a staff member?
After coming back to HCF and Minecraft as a whole from a 1 year break it saddens me that the community is still so toxic. This includes chat messages, but also the people who only play HCF while cheating. I want to become a staff member because I feel like I can make a difference and try my absolute hardest to stop these people from ruining the experience of others. I want to push myself and give back to the community in every way I can. In conclusion the entire reason why I want to become a staff member is to help people and make them feel welcomed on the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
If I were to be accepted, I would improve the players' experience by being active as much as possible and trying to help people instantly, so the problem can be addressed and fixed as fast as possible and make the players have a better experience. I want to also keep the players informed about everything and answer any questions they might have. In addition, I want to become SS verified to I can screen share closet cheaters.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
My honesty on a scale of 1-10 is about an 8
because sometimes lying is the better thing to do. Anyone who says that theirs is a 10/10 is bias and lying to themselves. I would say that if I did mess up with something and I knew that their would be consequences. I would take responsibility for my actions instead of taking the easy way out and lying/blaming other people who are innocent.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?
@Belter

How active can you be?
weekdays: 2+ hours
weekends: anywhere from 4 to 7 depending on plans I have made for that day

What is your discord @?
glockzzz#1645

Additional Information?
finals week is approaching for me so if I do get accepted then I wouldn't be able to play very much. After my last test I will ofc be back to normal playtime however.

Last edited:

iAimed

Known member
I do not agree with lying. Staff members should never lie about anything, a lying staff member shouldn't be a staff member at all.

Glockzzz

I do not agree with lying. Staff members should never lie about anything, a lying staff member shouldn't be a staff member at all.

I never said that I would lie as a staff member i said some times in life lying is the better option and that it is almost immpossible to get 10/10 on the honesty scale

OkayStudent

I never said that I would lie as a staff member i said some times in life lying is the better option and that it is almost immpossible to get 10/10 on the honesty scale
Okay I would say that lying is never good but it is true that saying 10/10 could be impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.