glockzzz
Region:
NA EST
What is your discord @?:
glockzzz#1645
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
@Belter ツ#0419
How active can you be:
during the summer months from about now until late august I can play from about 10am to 10pm but depending on plans that I have made or if something pops up IRL that I would need to do, But I can confidently say that I would play for a minimum of 5 hours every single day.
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
[Sr. Mod] heat.rip SS verified
This was a long time ago unfortunately I dont have proof but it was a small ish hcf server with about 100 pop on sotw and 60 on citadel before the server got bought.
I do also have experience in deving for small servers im not going to list them here because deving is diffrent from staffing but I did still have access to staff commands and stuff.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on sage because I want to increase my experience in staffing and if possible learn how to screen-share. But most importantly I would like to become staff because I want to help the community. I want to offer active response time and not make people wait to get help. In addition, I want to help clean up the cheaters in the community to make it fair for the legit players.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
As stated before if I were to be accepted to the sagepvp staff team I would improve the players' experience by being as active as possible, so that when players need assistance they wont need to wait forever to get moved because no-one is online. Furthermore, I would improve the players' experience by having an unbiased opinion on situations. For example, I wouldn't pick favorites and enforce the rules to the best of my ability. It will be my mission to clean out the server of the toxic people/cheaters.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would personally rate my honesty as a 8 or a 9. I think that it is very difficult to confidently say that anyone is a 10/10, because it always feels easier to lie instead of taking the consequences. But with I know about myself and how I react to problems at hand I can confidently say that if a problem came my way and I knew that I would receive consequences, that I wouldn't take the easy way out. I would first try to explain myself, while still taking full responsibility for my actions. and if I did receive consequences I would review over what happened and try to learn from my mistakes and not make the same error again.
Additional Information:
N/A

Arcticcc

Manager
Anticheat Admin
Denied, appreciate the effort, some feedback would be to work on the professionalism and expand your explanations for future applications.

You can reapply in two weeks, have a great day!