Administrates

IGN (In Game Name):
iGlitchL
Timezone:
EU / CET
Netherlands
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, Im an extra microphone next month to make the
quality even more better. Im not going to join the teamspeak ever with a bad microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I got all of that:
Discord: Glitch#7618
Teamspeak: Glitch
Telegram: @GlitchHCF
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I do have lots of experience on smaller servers and bigger servers one
of the biggest servers i was staff on was SyncPvP and my own server.
Server: SyncPvP
Players: 35-100
Proof:
This also shows that i do not accept a staff
member abusing.
Experience: Learned lot of sync, I learned a bit of screensharing and how to treat players

even if they are a YouTuber on the network or staff. They all need to act the same as the normal player base.
I've learned lots of command from SyncPvp as mute, tempmute, tempban, co i, history, ipreport most of the

known commands that a staff member needs to know. I did not get demoted the server died and closed down but
it was a really nice server the server went down hill also because the owners and administration of the network.
If u want me to get details on this just hit me up with a dm.

Server: Venom
Players: 45-70
Proof: https://gyazo.com/96b1651f62ecfae1833bcc8b582a6556 Cant really find proof but people can vouch i was.
Experience: I was owner of VenomHCF it runned good we had a decent player base that was
really active people loved to play on Venom i've learned alot on my own network i learned how to
be mature to every player and treat them good as stated above here on the sync server. I learned
all the owner commands and operator commands they were pretty easy to understand and to learn.
The network got closed down and given to a other network. I learned also to keep my self calm when
someone is screaming to you in the support rooms or just in dms to not go into it and swear to him thats just
immature to do so i have never done that. If i have i apologize to you.

Server: HycroHCF
Players: 15-30
Experience: I havent really much learned anything from this server due of me
fixing the plugins and players but. I got the same experience of Venom and Sync on here.
Server didnt close im still MediaOwner but it just died out.

Server: MysticalPvP
Players: 20-40
Proof:
(This was in the early stages)
Experience: Mystical was a nice server i've worked my way up on the network. I got lots of experience of it
not screensharing due of me not being screenshare aproved when i was Helper i needed to record
every ban due of the rules on the network it was kinda good because i wasnt getting false accused then for a false ban.
The server had closed due of the owner quiting minecraft. But it was a great experience and network.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff on sage because i really loved the server
as a YouTuber rank i liked to play the network but i eventually recorded once due
of it being boring playing HCF so thats why i thought: `Why not apply for staff?` so thats what
im doing right now. I would love to make staff series to show the community how we deal with stuff on SagePvP.
I would love to be apart of the staff team also due of my experience i know lots of stuff about staffing how things work and
how to deal with stuff im really mature to every player i treat everyone the same. I knew some old players that were staff on sage but i dont
know if they still play minecraft at this moment so i cant really ask them to vouch for me. I had some toxic friends but i would deal the same way
with them as the other players i wont ban a player for something and then not ban my friend for the same thing thats bannable.
My friend Klower is also staff at the current time on Sage so i would like to staff with him and hang out in teamspeak and help
players on the server and in teamspeak. I know how to rollback players bases and give there inventory back and how to set dtr of
a faction back. I know all the basic commands that a staff should know. And i dont know them i would just ask a higher and more
experienced staff member it he / she could help me out then. I would follow the server rules and staff guide of the server.
I wont false ban annyone without proof or evidence im recording every ban or mute to prove im not in the wrong. If im actually wrong
i would not be still denying it, I would just accept it and learn of it.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required. ) Words i have: 325 so: ✔
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me as staff due of my experience and of my past. Im not saying im better than the rest everyone
should have a fair chance to apply for the staff position. My staff experience if pretty decent, And my knowledge of commands
is also good the only down point of me is that my screensharing could be better. Im friendly to everyone and to the staff team. I wont disrespect
any player. I also wont tolorate if someone is being racist to annyone. Im also good at moderating the chat so nobody can just be toxic and come away with it.
I know im not allowed to talk randomly in chat that will just expose im on so i know that also so its good to have someone in the staff team that

not exposes him self of being online that will just make most of the hackers leave and that means no content or ban for me. Im willing to record every ban
and mute i would like to make a staff series of it but i gotta ask that to the management or administration of sage first so i know im allowed to. But if its allowed
i would record every ban and mute for it and for evidence that im not false banning anyone. My experience is good at the moment but it could be better as i noted here above.

(Minimum 150 words for this section are required.)
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
I dont think at this time. But some media
can vouch for me.

Additional Information:

None, Only that i can be online 2-4 hours a day
and in the weekends even more. Only i have once in the 2 weeks
something important on the Saturdays and that can take 7 hours until im back home.
But i will staff that hole night then.

Thankz for reading my application.
Regards, Jelte aka Glitch

Administrates

I have also more experience as a Partner rank that has staff perms, Sorry forget to note that.
Feel free to ask anything would love to have some criticism

R0CE

Established member
1+

Honestly, you have a decent amount of experience. As well seems like a good friend and a nice person.

Good luck.

xJuniorPlaysx

+1

Some grammar mistakes in 'why should we accept you as staff'
other then that really good application!
Hope you get accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.