sorrygtg

Established member
IGN:
glise6

Timezone:
MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Canada

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, i do own a good quality mic. (Blue SnowBall)

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes I have all of them.
Discord: glise6#4938
Telegram: glise6
Teamspeak: glise6

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, i do have Staff Experiences.

-

RaptorHCF - Senior Administrator] RaptorHCF was an old server, this was a server that was created around a couple months ago, from what I remember I worked my way up from Trial-Moderator to Senior Administrator for my Maturity. Sadly this server shutdown because they were low on funds, But the server ran great for a couple of months!

-

[ZapHCF - Moderator] ZapHCF was an Semi-old server they were kinda of a fast paced hcf not to OP but not to hardcore I was given Trial Moderator when I was accepted after a couple maps I worked up to being promoted to Moderator but the server, ZapHCF didn't have many developers which led to them shutting down because there was so many bugs.

-

[NightMareHCF] - Trial-Moderator NightMareHCF was an HCF server it had HCF when i got accepted that day as Trial-Mod the discord server hes been deleted And Server hes been shutted down. It had around 30 players And since then i have resign from the server.

-

[Hyrane] - [Helper] Hyrane was a skyblock server with over then 100+ players i got accepted by the Manager And my job was to chat-moderate it were good times since then i have resign from the server And the server shutted down. The reason why i resigned is cause i don’t like SkyBlock that Much so i have quit with Skyblock for now.

-

[TazeHQ] - [Moderator] TazeHQ was one of best HCF servers for me it was one of the best times out my life when i got accepted there on it had, always on SOTW 150+ people. It was Super funny, Famous YouTubers joined to like, ObbyRaidzz, kpls, HateFoo, Refilming, audimatic, Fancy. And Manny more other i can’t remember all of them. But since then i the server shutted down, And since that i have resign from TazeHQ.

-

ExemPvP - [Senior Mod] ExemPvP is a good hcf server still hitting good players everyday, I was staff on this server twice, I was first accepted around December 2018 I was staff for a decent amount but school came so, I had to resign so I could focus on school etc once, I got that all together, I reapplied and I got accepted and 2-3 after, I got demoted for calling the Manager something very mean it was nothing, I did as a staff member

-

ExcileHQ - [Trial-Mod] ExcileHQ Was an HCF server create by an 13 year old. I was given Trial-Mod And growed up to Moderator. But the Staff were very abusing And doing things against the rules there are also on YouTube expose video’s About ExcileHQ Made by a girlfriend of me She was an Admin her name is (iCrazyEyes). She was also an old Senior-Mod on MinePlex. But since then i have resigned from ExcilePvP my job was to catch out for Cheaters moderating the chat And be active on discord, Teamspeak , Forum.
--------------------

Why do you want to become staff?:
There is countless reason why I want to become staff on SagePvP. First, I want to get rid of all the toxic and people that have no respect toward the staff team and toward other players playing on Sagepvp. Second, I want to say that support rooms on almost every big and successful HCF server are always a lot of work. However, I don't think that, support rooms have always been one of my favorite things to do as a staff member. This is because while doing support rooms not only do you get to interact with players on the server but you also get to help players that need help with something they can't do by themselves. Another thing is support rooms is also a very easy way to find hackers because if someone has proof of someone else hacking you just have to watch it and ban the person if he was for sure hacking in he video. Fourth, I've always hate staff that like to abuse for their friends or that always listen to one person because they know them better. However, if I get staff I'll make sure to be as fair as possible to everyone no matter if he's someone I've never heard of or even a very popular YouTuber. Being bias towards players is probably the last thing you want a staff member doing. Fifth, ever since I joined the server which was very early on when it used to have around 40 players on a day and when Hackusate and Slowish used to record on it. I've seen it grow so much ever since and it's still growing to this day. I would really want to become a staff member to contribute a lot more in growing this amazing server. Sixth, I don't hate anything or anyone more than I hate hackers and people that closet cheat. If I get staff I'll try my best to make sure this server will get rid of every single one of those hackers one way or another. I also don't get why if someone knows something isn't allowed why they still do it. It's because they enjoy ruining people's experience on SagePvP by cheating and killing them. Seventh, I want to make everyone's experience on SagePvP the best I can. I don't want to see people saying "shit server" or "wow how shit are the staff" in chat. I also want every player that plays on SagePvP to believe that SagePvP is the better server out there. Eighth, I know a lot of people come in teamspeak and complain about how no staff ever respond to their reports or helpops, but I'll make sure and try to the best of my ability to respond to every single question, report, or helpop there is. If I can't respond to it right that moment because I'm helping someone else I'll make sure to respond to it after I'm finished helping that person. Ninth, I know recently the HCF community has been very very toxic. I want staff to try to get rid of all the toxic people and bring a lot of nontoxic people to the server that will also try their hardest to make faithful a better, safer, and more enjoyable place for everyone to be on and play on. Tenth, I want to get better at being a staff member and get more experienced. I know my staff experience is not the best and it’s also not the worst, but it can be a lot better and I think by getting staff on SagePvP my experience as a good staff member will for sure go up. Eleventh, I really like the SagePvP staff team and even have some friends that are staff on SagePvP. This is by far not the main reason but if I will even need help or can’t figure something out by myself, I can easily just ask them if they know. Twelfth, I would like to be staff because of the forums. I’m on the forums quite a bit every single day and by getting staff I can be part of the forums a lot more and help out a lot more people on the forums because there aren’t a lot of staff members that help out on the forums only some do. Thirteenth, some people in this community if you make them mad or do anything to them that isn’t the way they want it, they would just ddos you, which is wrong in so so many ways. I want staff because most of the time when people do ddos you, you can usually find out who it is pretty fast and if you are staff and 100% do have proof of them hitting you off, you can then blacklist them for ddosing or tell a higher staff member to blacklist them. Last reason why I want to become staff is because some players aren’t always 100% satisfied when staff helped them, but if I get staff, when I am helping someone I’ll make sure they are 100% satisfied with how I helped them and how I handled there situation or problem. Making sure your players are satisfied is very important when you are staff because if they aren't satisfied that won't play on your server anymore.

Helping People Out
I would like staff to help more people out. Having staff makes it a lot easier to help people because most often, people listen to staff over other players and what they are saying. I think staff main job other than to get rid of all the hackers and cheaters that aren't following the rules is helping people and the community out. So, if I become staff then it will make it a lot easier to help people out with what ever they might need. Helping people is one of the biggest reason I would like to become staff on the sagepvp network because I have always had a passion for helping people and making someones day better. I am US and usually on for mostly US times. However, I something wake up early and stay up later so I can help people from the EU and from ASIA.

--------------------
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I believe I should be accepted as staff for many reasons. I can bring quite a bit to SagePvP and its great community. A plus is I can be on almost any time of the day when someone needs me because now that school ended, I have nothing else to do in my free time than to staff on SagePvP. Another thing is most people think that after they finally get staff they’re the boss now and everyone has to listen and follow everything they say and respect them a lot more than everyone else. However, if I get staff I'll show the same amount of respect to everyone, no matter if there friends with me or if they’re famous or if I don’t like that person as much. I’ll also show respect to the other staff members on this team. Next, I am a very old faithful player and have a very good understanding of the rules and of the things that are allowed and the things that aren’t allowed. I also know when to punish a player or when not to. Another plus, some staff members if they see someone just a bit sketchy they will just ban them for hacking or some sort, however, if I get staff ill make sure not to false ban anyone for any reason. Next, not to mention but while I was staff on TazeHQ and ExemPvP I got pretty good at screen sharing and can find a lot of clients, but if I do get staff on SagePvP my overall screen sharing experience will for sure go up even more and I'll be able to find a lot more ghost clients and "Undetectable auto-clickers" and other things that will give players an advantage over others. Another thing is I have always had a great passion and have enjoyed helping people no matter who it is. Even if I can't directly help them I'll make sure to be part of helping them. Another reason why I should be accepted as staff is I am not new to HCF and know that support rooms can be a lot to do especially when there's an SOTW taking place or when there are Koths and other big server events, but while I was staff on CentileHCF I learned how to handle support rooms with a lot of people that need help at the same time. Sagepvp is also my favorite server and if I would get staff I think I can grow and expand this community even more. I didn't only learn how to screen share hacker but I also know how to screen share for other stuff like for doxing and ddos'ing, but I am a lot better at finding clients then booters. Another reason is, I have always been a person that likes helping others and dealing with different problems people might have. I also have never been a greedy person nor do I ever get jealous at anyone no matter if they are better than me at something. I am also a person that hates putting things to the side. This means whenever I am assigned to do something or I have to do something you won’t have to worry about me getting it done. I can also get on a lot earlier than most staff members that are US so I can do support rooms and moderate in-game because there are usually a lot of people waiting for helping in teamspeak, in the morning. I should also be accepted as staff for these other reasons!

sorrygtg

Established member
Activity
I am very active on Sagepvp and will always be playing this server when I have nothing to do. There will also be no problem with me being active because now that I have finished school for the summer, I can get on at almost any time when someone needs me other than when I need to go somewhere or when I have other in real life activities to do. I have a lot of playtime on kits, guilds, and leagues. However, if I get staff I'll make sure to help people on every single server no matter if it doesn't have a lot of people on. This meaning I am a very active person and will be even more active on Sagepvp if I get accepted as a staff member.

Honestly
I have always been a very honest person and have tried to never lie about anything. Lying also is never the way to go because in the long run they will find out one way or another and the punishment will be greater. Being honest will always get you a lot farther than lying. I also think you should never lie if you ever want to become staff or stay staff on a server. Honestly is also one of the most important trait in a person when picking staff, if they aren't honest how can you believe they aren't lying and telling the truth.

Trustworthy
I am and have always been a trustworthy person. Ever one that knows me well knows that I'm trustworthy and that I would never do anything to harm anyone. Trust is a very very important trait that staff members should have because if you can't trust them why would you ever trust them with staff on your server. I would never do anything to harm anyone associated with Sagepvp or the players playing it no matter if I'm mad or if something is to happen. I have never messed anything up on purpose and if something did get messed up I would make sure to fix it right away.

Mature
I am not the usual 15 -Year old that is toxic and screams and does stupid stuff. I have always been a calm and mature person. I am also not like most kids my age and I will take my staff position serious. I am also very mature in teamspeak and in-game, you won't ever find me trash talking someone or calling them names. If they are being toxic I'll make sure to be the better person and try to calm them down and solve the issue. Being a more mature staff member not only does it make you look better but more importantly it makes the server look a lot better.

Professional
I am very professional when it comes to staffing on a server, especially a big and well-known server like Sagepvp. I have always been professional even if I am not staff I still using correct grammar in-game and talk professionally to people in teamspeak when they need help. I think being professional is very important when it comes to staffing on a big and successful server like Sagepvp. I also think many staff members don't have this trait but I am one of the few that do.

Respect
I will always have respect towards the other staff members on the team and towards our own amazing players. I think respecting someone is very important. To me, if I would ever get disrespected by another staff member on a different server I would just simply never play that server again. I think respect is key to anything because if you don't respect them they won't respect you. That's why I think having respect not only towards our players but also towards your fellow staff members is so important and critical in becoming staff.

Passion
Most people that apply for staff just want it so they can say they were staff on such a great server like Sagepvp. However, I applied for staff because I have always had a passion for helping people and challenging myself with different problems every day that people might have. I also think that having a passion for helping people is a very big think that Sagepvp staff members should have, and I have a lot of passion when it comes to helping someone and making someone's day a bit better. Some staff member don't have passion for what they do so they slack off and don't do there job the right way, but that would never be me.

Knowledge
I have more knowledge about being a good staff member than most people that are applying do. I know almost all the rules that there are on Sagepvp and I am still looking over them to this day. I also have a lot of knowledge of when someone is actually hacking, just good at pvp, or if they are trying to look like they are hacking to get frozen. Having a lot of knowledge about being staff is always good because if you're ever in a sticky situation you can just use your knowledge to try to get out of it. Having knowledge about what your doing also makes something 100% easier and better.

Caring
I care a lot about everyone that plays on Sagepvp and care about its amazing community. I care a lot about Sagepvp because of all the hard work kappios, And the other staff members' put into it. I played Sagepvp for a lot even when it used to average around 150-300 players on a day. I would mostly play kit map because that's all it had other than some other game modes that I didn't enjoy. I would be so so sad if Faithful was to ever shut down or if something bad would ever happen to it. If staff don't care about their players then why play that server, that's why caring about your players is so important.

--------------------
Additional Information:
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Dedicated
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝
I am a very dedicated person I have put so much work into wrestling and cross country to become what I am today I have gotten up every morning at 7 am to run a mile since 7th grade which has lead me to a very proud achievement of cutting my 7th grade mile of 8 minutes to a outstanding 5:58 mile which has taken me a lot of hard work because I've gotten up every morning as I've stated and ran 2 miles and then went to school and did conditioning first period and in wrestling which I have been doing since I was 8 and now I am 15 that's 7 years of practicing I mean not every day but I did practice a lot and try to become the best wrestler in my school and as a freshmen im better than both of the sophomores on varsity which is a big accomplishment because not all freshmen can claim that. and mind you while doing this I obtained an A/B grade average throughout middle school.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Helpful
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝
I believe i'm a very helpful person I've helped people on KitMap (when people are online) I help them learn how to play or just answer simple questions they have and i do this frequently every day because I am a very active player on the server i would take care or the server And respect Everyone.

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Improving
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝
I am still improving this list and adding more as time passes which is proving i'm improving as a person and becoming better because if you dont improve you never change i believe change is what the world needs in order to move on because a lot of people haven't changed in the gaming community for example a few toxic player's such as myself are now some of the nicest and most reformed players on the server because we Changed.

If i should be ACCEPTED as a Helper, I will follow all rules that have been established for all server staff. As a Helper, I understand that I will be expected show activity on the server and to fulfill my duty in helping and informing any and all players in any server related issues or concerns.
Thank you so much for the time you spent to read this! I would love and appreciate any and all feedback as it enables me to correct/alter my application in such ways that I would have not thought of before! Constructive criticism is an amazing tool!
--------------------

I hope you take this application as a consideration. I hope you have a great day.
<3
[/QUOTE]
with same app

sorrygtg

Established member
I'd just like to say that I use this application on a google doc that I've created. And this is my best one. So I used it from my google doc.
That's him? I think it's allowed to have a pre-written application but I'm not sure.
You're mentally slow if you can't see this

1.) His age changed from 15 to 14
2.) Currently staff one 1 server
3.) Applied on 2 servers at once
4.) Used same application on both servers

glise6

You're mentally slow if you can't see this

1.) His age changed from 15 to 14
2.) Currently staff one 1 server
3.) Applied on 2 servers at once
4.) Used same application on both servers
I'm being smart. If I don't get accepted on one server, I'll delete the other application. Simple. Please don't call me slow.

sorrygtg

Established member
I'm being smart. If I don't get accepted on one server, I'll delete the other application. Simple. Please don't call me slow.
You are literally special if you think that acceptable to do. You don't apply on two servers at once whilst being staff on another server.

StaffTP

Do you not understand that you are literally sounding fucking retarded? You have no prior knowledge of being a good staff member if you think that this is ok to do.
Aren't you applying for staff atm? This is very toxic.

DolIar

Known member
- Does not meet the age requirement.
- Grammar errors/spelling errors
- Says he is 14 in the main, In the additional information says many remarks to being 15.
Proof: SS1 SS2
The kid probably copied and pasted it

Attachments

• F1CDF8CE-6D12-46D0-9A33-7FA95A3E0906.jpeg
    F1CDF8CE-6D12-46D0-9A33-7FA95A3E0906.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 107

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @glise6, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.