glise6

IGN (In Game Name):

glise6

I am currently 14 years of age.

Timezone:

MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Canada

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, my microphone that I'm currently using is known as the Blue SnowBall.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, Discord: glise6#4938, Telegram, @glise6 (https://t.me/glise6), and Teamspeak: glise6

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

CentileHCF

Position: Administrator

Proof:
https://gyazo.com/8e109dea078b6d4c136289f02b31e0ba

HCRealms

Position: Helper

Proof:
https://gyazo.com/f41849ccb9a17d7c7cff0032342db457

HCFactions

Position: Helper

Proof:
https://gyazo.com/35946e00d5273b859716efbf0b7eafc5

HCRival

Position: Trial Moderator

Proof:
https://gyazo.com/c5090ac6470a6957430b2cf3ff83b8a1

Decade Network

Position: Platform Administrator

Proof:
https://gyazo.com/1b5cdac2b8222fd0dc06ae45bcf002a1

SiegeHCF

Position: Platform Administrator

Proof:
(None)

HCDragon

Position: Owner

Proof:
(None)

HybridHCF

Position: Moderator+

Proof:
(None)

AtomicHCF

Position: Moderator

Proof:
(None)

SyferPvP

Position: Moderator

Proof:
(None)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I would like to become a staff I am a sympathetic, persevering, and kind staff member. I want to experience what I did in the past, because that part of my life gleams to me today, and all I want is that. I want to rid the player base of cheaters, and help this server flourish no matter what it may take. I want to make the server happy with the community we have and make them here to stay. I would like to make Sage one of the most honorable servers throughout HCF I would also like to become staff because I just enjoy being staff on servers in general. I have seen a whole lot of hackers recently and would like to remove them from the network so that they do not ruin gameplay. I believe I can really help out the server, inactiveness, kindness, and loyalty. I do admit, I have been toxic before, but my ways have changed, I do not be toxic any more and do not get aggravated easily. I can benefit the server by helping patch bugs, or simply just by welcoming and answering general questions. I can simply just help host events or anything that could help the server out, I could say, “Feel free to message me if you need any help or any questions!” Some may take staff as a small job although I take it as a major job. I want to become staff for a variety of reasons other than this. I can improve the server by removing cheaters, being welcoming to new players, helping in TeamSpeak and more! For TeamSpeak, a lot of servers are infamous for taking an eon to move players, but Sage doesn't, and with me, it'll be even faster! I have recently started to enjoy HCF once again as I did in the past. Rather than seeing HCF in despair, I'd rather see it flourish, especially Sage. The obvious problems that are seen in the community are cheaters and pernicious players. Swatting and DDoSing is also a very big problem in the community, which we obviously can't do anything about, but if I see any of this, I will punish the player according to our punishment guidelines. I take swatting and DDoSing very seriously and even if it is a threat, it can still be very frightening as swatting can be life-threatening, and DDoSing can break your router if went that far. It is also no surprise cheaters need to be stopped in the community. Developers will keep on making new clients every time one gets patched/updating their client once modules get patched. I believe I can strive to ban a lot of cheaters instead of slacking off and doing something easier, like moderating chat for example. But if I am told to do something, consider it accomplished. I will always respect and listen to any staff, especially head-staff, and will do every order/task I am asked to do.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I believe that I can do what it takes to make Sage the perfect server. I believe that Sage has the potential to bring back a lot of the HCF community and save it from dying, because it sure brought back my friends and I. I truly think that with the help of this staff team, I can make Sage a very enjoyable server to play on for us, and the players. I believe I can make staffing not just a job, which is usually forced and not fun, but a job which can be hard, but also fun simultaneously. You should pick me over other applicants because I have many things to offer, I will be respectful to anyone no matter the situation. I will always listen to what the head of the staff team has to say and will do as ordered, sometimes when staff isn't on and a mass problem is stirring in the community, I will take it into my own hands, although obviously while still abiding the rules. I will gladly try to learn what is needed to be taught. Other than that, I still have a lot to offer, I am very good at moderating chat, and I am skilled with WorldEdit. Say, if I don’t get accepted, I will not be mad, because, I can still report a hacker and staff will eventually get to it in their own time. Since I am so active, I will be able to know what’s going on. I can also help with events or what is needed to be done by me. I also will answer the link of the website if they are asking for the SagePvP's Forums.

Hard Working:

I understand that hard-working can be considered to be put under "ambition," but in my eyes, they're two completely different things. You can be ambitious and as open-minded as one can be, but to strive and perform the job, is a completely different thing. If asked to do a job, easy or difficult, I will do it. I will endeavor to complete the task as soon as possible if multiple jobs are meant to be given. I want to be known as that staff/person who if given a task, you can count on them to complete it.

Multi-tasking:

Another crucial trait that I wield is the power to multi-task. Many have the potential to possess this ability but do not utilize it. I can multi-task to benefit the server by doing multiple tasks at once while not rushing and focusing to make sure each task is completed up and done up to par. Some multi-task and rush the tasks to complete them, while I make sure each task is done neat and professionally, taking care of each job assigned to my name.

Moderation:

I believe that moderation is very vital to being a staff member, by moderation, I mean moderating chat, players, staff and pretty much making sure everything is going swell. I can moderate chat as I often was a chat-mod, always being in chat and talking to the community and making sure that one of the first things you see when you log onto the server, the chat, is clean and free of perniciousity. For players, it is making sure that they are not duping or doing anything in the listed scenarios above, as well as cheaters and more. For staff, it is also in the scenarios listed above, and also just to make sure they aren't being sketchy/suspicious if I become higher-up. As sometimes when players are fine, the staff can be corrupt.

Maturity:

A very vital reason I believe I should be staff is the fact that I am mature and calm often in difficult situations. Even through the process of a difficult task, I have the potential to remain calm as well as most importantly, mature. This is one of the most vital keys to being a staff member, and having it can mean success in many departments. My maturity will influence my decisions made on the "fixed mindset" rather than an "emotional mindset,"
which can affect work out of feelings rather than what is right.

Helpfulness:

I would like staff to help more people out. Having staff makes it a lot easier to help people because most often, people listen to staff over other players and what they are saying. I think staff main job other than to get rid of all the hackers and cheaters that aren't following the rules is helping people and the community out. So, if I become staff then it will make it a lot easier to help people out with what ever they might need. Helping people is one of the biggest reason I would like to become staff on the Sage network because I have always had a passion for helping people and making someones day better. I am NA and usually on for mostly NA times.

Knowledge:

I have more knowledge about being a good staff member than most people that are applying do. I know almost all the rules that there are on Sage and I am still looking over them to this day. I also have a lot of knowledge of when someone is actually hacking, just good at pvp, or if they are trying to look like they are hacking to get frozen. Having a lot of knowledge about being staff is always good because if you're ever in a sticky situation you can just use your knowledge to try to get out of it. Having knowledge about what your doing also makes something 100% easier and better.

Respect:

I will always have respect towards the other staff members on the team and towards our own amazing players. I think respecting someone is very important. To me, if I would ever get disrespected by another staff member on a different server I would just simply never play that server again. I think respect is key to anything because if you don't respect them they won't respect you. That's why I think having respect not only towards our players but also towards your fellow staff members is so important and critical in becoming staff.

Passion:

Most people that apply for staff just want it so they can say they were staff on such a great server like Sage. However, I applied for staff because I have always had a passion for helping people and challenging myself with different problems every day that people might have. I also think that having a passion for helping people is a very big think that Sage staff members should have, and I have a lot of passion when it comes to helping someone and making someone's day a bit better. Some staff member don't have passion for what they do so they slack off and don't do there job the right way, but that would never be me.

Activity:

I am very active on Sage and will always be playing this server when I have nothing to do. There will also be no problem with me being active because now that I have finished school for the summer, I can get on at almost any time when someone needs me other than when I need to go somewhere or when I have other in real life activities to do. I have a lot of playtime on kits, guilds, and leagues. However, if I get staff I'll make sure to help people on every single server no matter if it doesn't have a lot of people on. This meaning I am a very active person and will be even more active on Sage if I get accepted as a staff member.

-=--------------------------------------=-
Monday - 5-8 Hours
Tuesday - 4-7 Hours
Wednesday 5-7 Hours
Thursday 6-8 Hours
Friday 9+ Hours
Saturday 12+ Hours
Sunday 12+ Hours
-=--------------------------------------=-

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

ItsLyft (https://gyazo.com/2caa5a3f4fbf43dcf52278f95d6ed12b)

Additional Information:

I'd just like to thank you for this opportunity and reading this application. I hope you take my application to your consideration. I hope you have a good day.​

Last edited:

Xerios

[1+]

-So much Effort
-Lots of experience's on Popular Servers
-not toxic in game
-good mic

Status
Not open for further replies.