Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
staffing expierence
sr.mod - starlightmc (resigned)
Sr.admin - astromc (resigned}
Habupvp and Orbit.rip - mod (resigned)
Vexor - tmod (resigned)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to join sagepvp as a staff member since I'd like to learn how to staff. I've been playing Minecraft since I was a child, and I've always wanted to know what it's like to work on the staff. I've also been playing HCF for almost two years on a variety of servers, so I'm familiar with the game's mechanics. I've seen a lot of cheats, pearl glitchers, and individuals lying to staff, so I'll be able to make smart judgements based on my previous experiences, and I'll be able to gain a clearer picture through interacting to the player while staffing. I'd like to devote some time to learning everything I can. I've learned a few things from watching other people's videos on YouTube, so I believe I'll be able to get started with the basics. I understand how clean players feel when they see someone cheating. It irritates me as someone who has experienced HCF from the perspective of a player when someone acquires an unfair advantage over me. It's particularly aggravating when employees are incapable of assisting in any given situation. I am convinced that my two years of HCF experience will provide me with a solid foundation for understanding where the player is coming from.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

By removing any rule breakers/cheaters from the Sagepvp network, I will improve the players' experiences. I'll also make it one of my missions to reduce the amount of time people have to wait in TS support rooms. I've experienced what it's like to wait hours for a staff member's assistance, and I'd prefer to avoid such long delays as much as possible. Taking an objective look at any circumstance that comes my way is also very important to me. If a player has a history of being unpleasant to staff, I will treat them with the same respect and offer them the same opportunities to establish their case and present proof before making any judgements.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd rate myself as an eight. Being mature, in my opinion, includes being honest. I believe that an honest person will be able to present the most accurate picture to anyone engaged in any event. Having a liar on work can lead to a variety of problems that I would rather not be a part of.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
nope
Additional Information?:
I believe I would be a great fit with Sagepvp and believe I have a lot to contribute to this server. If you choose to hire me, I will work hard and take pride in my job as a staff member for Sagepvp. also I would be able to handle issues in a fair, honest, and kind manner. I have been on the receiving end of what I felt was unkind and unprofessional staff behavior. Because of that, I know what type of staff member I want to be and the experience I want to give the players. I view this server as an opportunity to help bring players to the network and to work with a respectable staff team. I can contribute my game sense to the server to make it an even better place for everyone to hangout and have fun while playing the hcf gamemode. What I can bring to the server is experience about the game mode and knowledge of Hcf and Minecraft in general. I have held jobs outside of school, therefore I am able to multitask and be a responsible person. I hope to work for you in the future and grow the hcf gamemode. I am fairly new to staffing but I have experience under my belt causing me to be a great fit for this position.

Tele: @IgnGJ8

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): GJ8
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
staffing expierence
sr.mod - starlightmc (resigned)
Sr.admin - astromc (resigned}
Habupvp and Orbit.rip - mod (resigned)
Vexor - tmod (resigned)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to join sagepvp as a staff member since I'd like to learn how to staff. I've been playing Minecraft since I was a child, and I've always wanted to know what it's like to work on the staff. I've also been playing HCF for almost two years on a variety of servers, so I'm familiar with the game's mechanics. I've seen a lot of cheats, pearl glitchers, and individuals lying to staff, so I'll be able to make smart judgements based on my previous experiences, and I'll be able to gain a clearer picture through interacting to the player while staffing. I'd like to devote some time to learning everything I can. I've learned a few things from watching other people's videos on YouTube, so I believe I'll be able to get started with the basics. I understand how clean players feel when they see someone cheating. It irritates me as someone who has experienced HCF from the perspective of a player when someone acquires an unfair advantage over me. It's particularly aggravating when employees are incapable of assisting in any given situation. I am convinced that my two years of HCF experience will provide me with a solid foundation for understanding where the player is coming from.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

By removing any rule breakers/cheaters from the Sagepvp network, I will improve the players' experiences. I'll also make it one of my missions to reduce the amount of time people have to wait in TS support rooms. I've experienced what it's like to wait hours for a staff member's assistance, and I'd prefer to avoid such long delays as much as possible. Taking an objective look at any circumstance that comes my way is also very important to me. If a player has a history of being unpleasant to staff, I will treat them with the same respect and offer them the same opportunities to establish their case and present proof before making any judgements.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I'd rate myself as an eight. Being mature, in my opinion, includes being honest. I believe that an honest person will be able to present the most accurate picture to anyone engaged in any event. Having a liar on work can lead to a variety of problems that I would rather not be a part of.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
nope
Additional Information?:
I believe I would be a great fit with Sagepvp and believe I have a lot to contribute to this server. If you choose to hire me, I will work hard and take pride in my job as a staff member for Sagepvp. also I would be able to handle issues in a fair, honest, and kind manner. I have been on the receiving end of what I felt was unkind and unprofessional staff behavior. Because of that, I know what type of staff member I want to be and the experience I want to give the players. I view this server as an opportunity to help bring players to the network and to work with a respectable staff team. I can contribute my game sense to the server to make it an even better place for everyone to hangout and have fun while playing the hcf gamemode. What I can bring to the server is experience about the game mode and knowledge of Hcf and Minecraft in general. I have held jobs outside of school, therefore I am able to multitask and be a responsible person. I hope to work for you in the future and grow the hcf gamemode. I am fairly new to staffing but I have experience under my belt causing me to be a great fit for this position.

Tele: @IgnGJ8
-0.5 lack of detail kind of bad format

Status
Not open for further replies.