Not open for further replies.

GiftMe

IGN (In-Game Name):
GiftMe

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Server: PvPTemple

This is where I learnt how to do larger support rooms and learn how to staff with around 800+ players on at all times. I learnt how to deal with hot situations as well. My main responsibilities where to check the discord and in game chat and see if everyone was following the rules. Doing support rooms in teamspeak and banning players on the server was also something I did everyday. I was with PvPTemple for a few months.

Proof:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrMF_Mqr0s&ab_channel=GiftMe
You can see my name at 5 seconds

Server: Zelix

I was Sr. Moderator on Zelix and this server was my first and most important server that I've staffed on. This is where I learnt all the basic and advanced knowledge I know to this day. My responsibilities here where to do player reports on the forums, check tickets on the discord. Ban rulebreakers and cheaters on the server, moderate both the ingame and discord chat and lastly to help players in support rooms in our teamspeak. A big responsibility I had was to test Trial-Mods in their SS ability and take tests and give out lessons. This was a very fun aspect and I got to learn how to be in charge of smaller groups.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/eb3b162ffe67d7919d50e308eb9aa6af

Server: ColdPvP

Cold really took me to another level. I got very advanced in SSing on here, learnt the importance of team work and having an active staff team. My main responsibilities where to check the discord and punish rulebreakers on there. Do tickets in the discord, ban players in game and help people in the teamspeak

Server: FaithfulMC

I was staff on faithful back when it was fairly popular in 2018. This was my first "larger" network that I staffed on and I learnt new things about screensharing, doing support rooms, helping people with HCF related problems and being a staff in general. It was a very fun experience for me and I would say that it was a positive thing being staff on there. I grew both as a person and a staff here.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff on here because I have encountered a lot of cheaters and rulebreakers. Being in the team that helps the server and community grow is something I want to be apart of. I have been playing on the server since around 2019-2020 and I feel like I have gotten very familiar with the server as a member. I know the needs and wants of a player on the network. Helping out and motivating other staff members to be more active is also a reason I would like to become a staff, I love to help out and motivate others into becoming their best selves. I know how annoying it can be waiting for a ticket or to sit and wait in ts for hours and I want to change that. I want to make this server better than it already is because it's very enjoyable to play on. If I get staff on Sage it would be a great opportunity for me to gather more experience and grow as a person.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I got accepted I would improve the players' experience by being active and very helpful. I will move players as fast as I can in Teamspeak to help them with their issues. Keeping the server clean from cheaters and rulebreakers is going to be my main focus as I know how frustrating it is to face cheaters,
especially in HCF and Kitmap. I would be very active in the community and I would get to know everyone better so that I can execute my job my efficiently. Working efficiently and having good work ethics is something I have/do. I will always focus on making sure that the player satisfied and that I resolve every issue. I will be very active on all your platforms like the forums, teamspeak, discord and in-game. This will further improve the players' experience and thoughts about the server. I'm very hardworking and dedicated, I'm also very driven to my goals when I'm enjoying something. And I of course enjoy staffing. I have very good problem solving skills and a good ability to communicate with people since I attend a hospitality based course in school. Being good with people and being good at communicating with them is a very big + for improving the players' overall experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honest at an 8. I have good work ethics and focus on what's best for the place I work at. In my family honesty is something very important. As being born into an immigrant family all we knew was to trust
each other with everything. Being lied to is a big deal in my family and even worse going around sharing family members secrets. I have been raised in a way that I must always show respect to my equals and elderly and to always be honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:
Good luck to all other applicants!

Last edited:

Poomley

Neutral

Great experience but 60% of the words in the application are in the experience section, which gives less examples of how you would help the players' experiences, and why you would want to be staff.

E

Elway

Application pending.

Please message me on telegram for more information.

My telegram is @cartierbracelet.

The final decision will be made in teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.