Denied GhostR191's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostR191

What is your current IGN: My Current IGN is GhostR191

How old are you: I am 16 year old

Are you fluent in English? Yes, I am fluent in English.

What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU): EU

What is your Discord & Telegram: My discord username is GhostR191 and My Telegram is @GhostR191

Do you have any past staff experience: No I do not have any past staffing experience [ I would like to begin my staffing journey here at SagePVP ].

Why do you want to be a staff member: I want to become a staff member on SagePVP because I absolutely love this community. Before I joined SagePVP I had been bored for quite a long time looking for a nice server to play on. I immediately noticed how the server is still somewhat simple and not like all the new other servers. After playing for quite some time now I really enjoyed my experience with the staff members and how they did their jobs. After what I have just said, I really want to be a part of this. I want to contribute my experience and skills towards this staff team to further enhance the player's experience. SagePVP is one of the only servers running that I love, I strongly believe that I should take this opportunity. SagePVP is one of the only servers I play on currently and I don’t see that changing any time soon so I want to spend my time more productively therefore I decided to apply for a staff position so that I can help out wherever needed during the time that I’m online.

What makes you better than other applicants: I believe you should accept me because I will exceed your expectations. I’m extremely experienced with people and know how to handle certain people in difficult situations. I believe a key skill that every staff member should have is patience. I am patient in all kinds of situations and I will always work with a good mindset working towards solutions for every situation I will be presented with. Throughout the years I learned how to deal with difficult and toxic players. I learned to stay calm and take control over situations where other people wouldn’t be able to. For me my experience within the game is a big factor but I would also say my dedication towards my goals is a huge thing for me. I also want to mention that I am extremely good at working in a team and communicating with peopel , for example: This proves how much of a team player I will be. I will always work to the best of my ability and focus on making SagePVP an even better place to be for everyone.

How active can you be per day: I can be active for 6-12 hours per day and I am to do 55-60 hours weekly.

Can any current staff members vouch for you: No, nobody on the current staff team can vouch for me.

Are you willing to learn to screen share: Yes, If I get accepted I will be fully willing to cooperate and learn how to screen share until I master the art of screen sharing.

Anything else you would like us to know: Yes, Thank you for taking the time to read through my application [ Have a good rest of your day]!

killua

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.