↬ Age:

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Murder.rip - Owner
Minefruit.org - Owner
ValorHCF - Platform Admin

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have been playing A LOT of SagePvP as of recent, and due to my current activity status I have noticed a majority of cheaters, whether they be blatant or closet cheating. And during this period I have noticed a lack of appearance of staff members to assist players in these situations, therefore I wish to better the community and the staff team and help out where I am needed. My goal is to make the SagePvP staff team more respected, and overall popular amongst the player base. My ability to achieve this is unknown, however I truly believe that I will be successful in my task and assist the staff team to the best of my capabilities.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I were to get accepted, I would be improving the current players' experience by becoming more involved in the community. This would allow the players to look for me, and trust me more, allowing me to be of more assistance to these players. I also believe that I am extremely focused, which allow the player base to trust me more, creating an overall better experience for everyone.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty on a scale of 8. I am a brutually honest person, which is something I strive to keep up. This honesty allows me to keep myself humble, and allows me to keep others in check that believe they are better then other people without actually proving it.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
3-4 Hours Per Day!

↬ What is your discord @?:
igngf9

↬ Additional Information (optional):
Thanks for reading my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.