Denied GetRektByDiego [EU] Staff appilication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diegooo

IGN: GetRektByDiego for more info i included my namemc link: https://nl.namemc.com/search?q=GetRektByDiego
Timezone: GMT
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes i own RazerKraken 7.1 chroma
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes i have all 3 of them
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes i have they will be listed like this: Server/Position/Demoted-Resigned-Shutdown

-------------------------------------------------------------
Server : TotumHCF Position : Platform-Admin Demoted-Resigned-Shutdown : Shutdown, owner stopped with minecraft.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Server : VitalHCF Position : Jr-Admin Demoted-Resigned-Shutdown : Resigned, server was dead.
Server : ArticHCF Position : Moderator Demoted-Resigned-Shutdown : Shutdown, server got griefed.
Server : LegendHCF Position : Trial-Mod Demoted-Resigned-Shutdown : Demoted, I accidently send a hcf Ip to the owner.
Server : ExodusHCF Position : Manager Demoted-Resigned-Shutdown : Resigned, was busy with school

Why do you want to become staff?: Overall to improve the server, to make it way more fun for players, to grow the server with my videos.

Why should we accept you as staff?: All information about a staff requirements listed down below:
----------------------------------
Screensharing:
With my previous staff experience, i learned a little bit to "ScreenShare" Currently i am working on my ss part to improve and get better.
---------------------------------
Patience: I am a very patient person, I can wait for a long time for something to happen without complaining, and basically can wait for everything patiently.
--------------------------------
Teamspeak: iam a very active TeamSpeak person, I am a lot online inside my office on Teamspeak, and probably whenever I see a player I will move him and help him inside support rooms,
--------------------------------
Hard-Working: When I am being staff on a server, I am working very hard to make it better and to keep it safe from rule breakers, I will always work my best and work hard until I will get what I actually need and want from the server.
-------------------------------
Recording: I can record 60fps without lagg
------------------------------

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @GetRektByDiego, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.