Status
Not open for further replies.

getit

IGN (In-Game Name): getit

Timezone: central and im on from 12pm to 4am mostly everyday

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
yes, used to be staff on parapots and staff om simplyhcf back in 2016
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member because i am kind of getting sick of playing hcf as a player. I wanna help make the hcf community become positive again like it was before and less toxic. I have been playing hcf since 2014 back on shotbow and know what im doing when someone needs help.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the server by helping the toxic chat and banning the hackers that i see but obviously have an ss verified take care of ssing the cheaters that get frozen and not just banning them off of being suspicious. I wanna help this community become like it was before back when kohi and shotbow was a thing. Me being a player and playing it was a lot more fun then then it is now due to the fact that it was less toxic. I wanna help people out as much as i can and bring new people to this community and make it enjoyable for them.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
headed possibly, lqbt possibly
Additional Information?:

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- General lack of detail throughout your whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.