I'm 21 years old

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU (France)

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
FoxyMC : Admin
Otopia : Mod
HeavenMC : Mod

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

As an experienced player in HCF, Kitmap, and the world of PvP, I believe I would be an excellent addition to the staff of the SagePvP Minecraft server. I have spent countless hours playing these game modes and have developed skills in managing player conflicts, and identifying cheaters.
As a staff member, I would be able to provide valuable assistance to players who are experiencing difficulties on the server, and I could also work closely with other team members to maintain a fair and fun gaming environment for everyone.
I am also capable of working under pressure and making quick and effective decisions when needed.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I could promote a fair gaming environment: I am capable of identifying players who cheat or exploit loopholes in the game rules. As a staff member, I would be able to apply the rules fairly and consistently for all players.
I can quickly resolve players issues: Players appreciate when a staff member is available to help them when needed. As a staff member, I would be available to answer players' questions, help them solve technical issues, and address player complaints or reports.
As a staff member, I would be able to promote a positive atmosphere by encouraging players to interact with each other in a friendly and respectful manner.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I believe honesty is a crucial quality for anyone in a staff position. If I had to rate myself on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of honesty, I would give myself a 9.
I believe that honesty is the foundation of any trustworthy relationship, and this applies to relationships between staff members and players as well. As a staff member, I am committed to being honest in my interactions with players and acting with integrity in all situations.
However, nobody is perfect, and mistakes can be made. In these situations, I am prepared to admit my mistakes and work with the staff team to find a fair solution for all players involved.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Spvy

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
I can be active 2 to 5 hours a day (depending on work schedule)
↬ What is your discord @?:
@zoulette#9134

↬ Additional Information (optional):
I don't know if this going to be an important information, i am a french player but I can still speak English.
Moreover I lost my minecraft account so I got another account but unfortunatly the name can't be changed before next month.