Denied GapplesHD Staff Application

GapplesHD

IGN (In Game Name): GapplesHD
Timezone: Central Daylight Time
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I use a Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Discord and Teamspeak.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I was a Trial mod on VeltPvP quite some time ago. Also 0tx.org I was A Senior Mod.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff to contribute to the servers success. I want to see the server grow and the community to not worry about: Bugs, Hackers, or any problems they would be having in general. I am really good in the Screensharing department and know my ways to find hacked clients and ghost clients. I want to become a staff member because I miss being able to help out people that needed it on the server and I feel that is something servers should have. This server is well known and I feel like as the community starts rising that there will be : Problems with hackers.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I feel I can bring a lot to the table as i've been a staff member before. I think considering me as an option along with the other numerous threads sent in would be something considerable. I would bring what any servers staff would want doing what the more (elderly) staff say. Contributing to the rising community, and all in all to get to know the people who enjoy the server.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information: I've got quite a weird laugh when it comes to something funny. I also shriek whenever I get attacked.

Befriend

• Bad formatting
  • Lack of details under all sections
I reccomend you add more details to all of the sections and also change your formatting. Add a color scheme to your post and also space out the questions a little.

Kind regards,
Befriend

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @GapplesHD, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.