Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): GANGSTAJupiter

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
(Was) [Head-Admin] @ RavenMC
(Was) [Plat-Admin] @ Dexal HCF
(Was) [Trial-Mod] @ Certix

Admin for KNG Scrims 200,000+ (discord.gg/kngscrims) 6+ months.
Helper for East Open Scrims 200,000+ (discord.gg/nascrims) 3 + months.
Managed Surf Drafts 1.5K+ (discord.gg/drafts) 7+ months.
Other Experience's:
Builder @ ShushMC
Builder @ Elevatge Network
Builder @ SagePvP

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become staff at sage because, in my opinion, it is the best server, it has tons of things other servers don't have, This being the Teamfighting Realm, and some partner Items that other servers just would not have thought of, this leads on to my next topic, sage is super creative and I think that's what helps it be the best, and the one that sticks out to me! I really think I could help moderate and watch the server a lot, I am super active and already enjoy being at sage as a builder! All staff seems to be very respectful which is great, that means they understand that the reputation of the server does lie with them and that abusing or being super toxic does not just affect their reputation. I feel I have a good reputation, I am respectful, and want to work at sage to be around that same environment. Sage is active in more than one "Server" being kits and Hcf which is great and really shows that it is active, and I want to be staff an active server, with players all the time meaning moderation will be needed a lot! Lastly, once I become a part of a community I want to do everything I can to help it, this being becoming a builder, or becoming staff, I want to be more than just a "Player" I want to be a part of the server.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am very respectful, and have played HCF for a long time, and understand when a player may be super upset, I do my best to help them to the best of my ability and make sure to respect them as a player as I am representing the server, not just myself. I am not toxic, nor abusive to myself or anyone else. I am active a lot and can watch fights, people running in, and make sure that if people are not following the rules that they will be punished. I know how to do support rooms, and I've had tons of different experiences and understand how to calm a player/team down if they are outraged.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, I never abuse and am a leader, I know if I lie about something and someone else found out they may think It is ok to lie as well. That is not ok at all, and If I do something, I own it and make sure that it is clear what I did, and to make sure that people know that you can't lie.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) N/A

Additional Information?: I am super active, have tons of staff experience in not just mc servers! I can work with any staff team, and understand that even though you may have differences that you need to get over them and do what is best for the server. I have experience in discord Managing and staffing + Minecraft server Staffing and Managing, I have a lot of exp and think that I would be a great addition to the team, I have been playing HCF for 4 + Years, and know it like the back of my hand, I know the answer to a ton of questions and I do research when new things come out so I can understand and not just "Know what it is".

Thanks for reading my application! - Jupiter.

Attachments

• 08e3280869417cd39596873f0cd28a05.png
    08e3280869417cd39596873f0cd28a05.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 127
  • 6eccd702b704aaa5159205a70bb29ae0.png
    6eccd702b704aaa5159205a70bb29ae0.png
    219 KB · Views: 130
E

Elway

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.