Denied [Gammer]Staff Application(its been 2 weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gammer

IGN: Gammer

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone? I own a Blue Yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have them all. Discord Walmart!#1687

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: I have been staff on multiple servers most of which had over 50-100 people playing daily. My roles were Manager, Admin, and mainly Mod and Trail Mod. The servers I have been staff on were
1. Viper(On my soils account I have proof if needed.) The reason that I resigned as Trail-mod on Viper was because of the abuse (Won't get into it)
2.PyroHCF
3.FrozenPVP
4.Faithful(Doesn't Count since I resigned like a day after I got accepted due to the ethics of the server)
Why do you want to become staff?:
The reason that I would like to become staff on SagePvp is that I really enjoy playing on a server with such a good staff team. In my experiences, the best servers come out on top because of their staff teams. In the past 3 maps I played, I have seen one of the best staff teams for HCF. This really made me feel like I should attempt to join the team, and learn from you guys.
Why should we accept you as staff?: I won't tell you to accept me, but I will tell you to consider me. I have a lot of experience when it comes to being staff on an HCF server. When it comes to being a staff member I always like to think about the 3 Ps:
1. Patience: As a Staff member I feel like being patient with a player is the most important part. As being a staff member before, I have learned how to listen to ever detail that has been shown/said to me when either in TS or in Discord.
2. Professionalism: In multiple servers that I have been staff on, I like to think that I have seen it all when it comes to abusing. It is the #1 priority to make sure that a server does not abuse for a Donator nor a youtuber.
3. Perseverance: In difficult situations, perseverance is key. Whenever you come across a Cheater, you must always look at every angle no matter how long it takes.

In general, I feel like the server should accept me as staff because I will go to great lengths to make sure that I as a person and player I will give it my all at being a great staff member.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?
Trixkz[Admin]

Additional Information:
You can contact me using the following:
Discord @Walmart!#1687 And Telegram @TheGammer​

Last edited:

Freedcm

+0.5
Needs More Detail then maybe ill change to +1

Also Didnt change anything in this app to the other one
Cause i know @Trixkz Isnt a Mod+ any more

Bareleh

+0.5
[+] "Why should we accept you as staff?: I won't tell you to accept me, but I will tell you to consider me." (RESPECT)
[-] Lack of information

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Gammer, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.