Denied GalaxyDevice Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerios

IGN: GalaxyDevice
Timezone: GMT+3:00 Eastern European Summer Time
Do you own a quality microphone? I Have A medium Quality Microphone
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I Have All Of Them
Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes I Used To Be A Helper In F5M Mc its Not Famous you know we Open A TeamSpeak Channel And Tell People To Join and we were Getting 32 Players
Why do you want to become staff?: Because I Like Playing In SagePvP And i Spent Most of My Free Time Playing In Your Server HCF And KITS And Practice
Why should we accept you as staff?: Because I'm Good At Screensharing And I'm Still Learning Screensharing And I'm Friendly Guy I Respect Others And I Know How To Use Staff Mode And Stop People From Cheating Or DTR boosting And I Watch A Lot Of Staff Series
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? No. :-(
Additional Information:
Thanks.

ItsJoran

-No details
-Not effort...
-lack of experiences

add more details to your application and I can change my decision

Xerios

I know I want to remove this And Make A New One With More Details And I will write All My Experiences

Rqnsom

~ No detail
~ No effort
~ No time added
~ Doesn't meet age requirements
Suggestions: Add time and effort into your application if you actually want to help the server out.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Xerios, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.