Timezone:

My timezone is CET.

I live in Italy.
Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I own a quality microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes, I have all 3.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, I do. I always Staff on Italian Networks and a few times in American Networks like VersusLand and others.
Why do you want to become Staff?:

Let's start by saying that I love to do the Staffer, is something that I always loved since Minecraft Servers were created but for my young age I could not apply.
I would also like to become a Staffer because being supportive is something that generally satisfies me and comes naturally to me, whether it's a user or another Staff member that needs help.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I don't want to be too picky but if you select me as Staff member you can count on my enthusiasm and motivation on what I'm doing and too improve my skills, and I think that SagePvP is one of the best Networks where I could make experience and help the network for what I'm applying for.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Unfortunately no.
Additional Information:
I never got banned from the Network.​

Disbanded

Known member
Neutral

- Needs more information
- More details
- Same Application as Cold Network

+ Chill user
+ Never had any punishments

Best of Luck!

ThatsCuba

Hello dear Gabriq_
In my opinion, this application is lacking of details. To make it better, try to use a color scheme and to add more details. I suggest you to put proofs of the server you were staff on also.

Good luck;

- ThatsCuba

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Gabriq_, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.