Denied FUVLS staff application

IGN: Fuvl
Discord: Kainen*#8250

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on SagePvP as I've played the server for a while and I feel like I would like a change for a while by staffing instead of playing.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience by being there for them whenever they need help in TeamSpeak or in discord or just a simple inquiry in game and to be there to ban all the cheaters so it makes it more fun and enjoyable for all the players as they wont have to deal with hackers ruining their experience when playing Sage.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? personally I feel like my honesty scale is about a 8. I don't want to ego myself by saying that I'm a 10 as no one is a perfect 10, but I can ensure you all that id never lie about what I've done or something I know, I would be honest 100% of the time.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I'm not too sure but when I've dealt with the staff members in TeamSpeak they have been very helpful and all kind and honest but I just cant remember any of their names to ask if they'd vouch for me.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): I can be on for any length of time each day just depends if I have any family time or stuff to do, so I can basically play all day every day.

↬ What is your discord @?:Kainen*#8250

↬ Additional Information (optional)?
I cant think of any additional information except I just hope that I can be given the chance to show that I can be a great staff member and a friend to anyone. and most of all i just want to be apart of the amazing staff team that we have on SagePvP.