Functionary
( namemc )

< Age >
I'm currently 15 years old.

< Timezone >
CET
( Central European Time )

< Previous experience >
I had my own server which got 30+ players on release.
(closed the day after due to private reasons)

Sadly I rarely get accepted into International Servers though.

< Why would you like to become a staff member? >
The reason I would like to become a staff member on SagePvp is because I want to help out the players of Sage, from previous experience with the help I have gained from the SagePvp staff team it has been really great. Better then from most current bigger HCF servers.

Another reason to why I would like to become staff on Sage is because I feel like trying out staffing again. I have not applied or anything for staff on any current minecraft server in the last month and after rejoining Sage I have decided to try out making a application again. I have been treated well on the network and it seems like a friendly little community that in my opinion should be more popular.

But for the most part. I just really enjoy to help people and making their day better and bringing more people together to form a bigger community and making the entire network a better and more enjoyable for the current and future playerbases.

< If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? >

Support;
helping the players and the network is the main part of being a Staff and I really enjoy helping people so I'll be focusing on supporting the network with keeping it hacker clean and making sure people have a great and non-toxic enviroment.

Strict;
I'm strict with the punishments. If I have proof of anyone breaking a rule I'm going to punish the player. Doesn't matter if it's a Partner, Ares or Default rank. They're all supposed to get the same punishments.

Listening;
I listen to the players and staff, from the older staff with more experience I'm trying to learn more about staffing and how to do more stuff and from the players I'm always going to check chat, TS3 and just over all help and making sure things are actually happening.

Activity/Dedication;
If I enjoy something I spend all of my spare time doing it or the majority of the time, even if I'm on vacation I'm active on discord or on the forums.

Maturity;
Being a staff on a server is more then just having a tag before your name or to have special commands. Being staff means you're the face of the network you're working with. So if you're out to help the network aswell with the players, being mature is a key because if a staff would've been toxic towards you inside or outside of the servers borders, you would've been suprised the player even got the position of a staff.

< Can any current staff members vouch for you? >
Freec

< Additional Infomation? >
Thanks for reading my application I know I have some problem with decent grammar but my main language isn't English.
The times I'm able to be on:
Monday - 2 to 6 hours
Tuesday - 2 to 6 hours
Wednesday - 2 to 5 hours
Thursday - 2 to 5 hours
Friday - 2 to 8 hours
Saturday - 2 to 9 hours
Sunday - 2 to 7 hours

Have a nice day,
- Functionary​

Vaht

Established member

Lacking detail(s)
Grammatical issues
Lack of experience
Staff hunter

Good luck, Vaht

Functionary

Grammar
Staff Hopper.
Lack of Experience

More Detail Please
Ì know I have some grammar issues, it says in the end that my main language isn't english.
I know I have some lack with experience but, everyone starts somewhere right?
In what category do you want me to write more detail?

Vaht

Established member
Everyone starts somewhere right & I know I have some grammatical issues. My main language isn't english, and how am I a staff hunter?
It is not a problem if your main language it's not English, but you need to speak/spell it mostly correctly. Applying on multiple servers with 2 weeks between.

Functionary

It is not a problem if your main language it's not English, but you need to speak/spell it mostly correctly. Applying on multiple servers with 2 weeks between.
Okay. Well I hope my text was understandable atleast and I have not applied to another server within the last 2 weeks what I can remember.

scaredly

Established member
Lacking detail in why do you want to become staff add more details to this section and I might improve my rate, for now a -1