Denied Functionary's Staff Application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Functionary

IGN (In Game Name):
Functionary

Timezone:
CEST (GMT+2)

Sweden

Do you own a quality microphone?:
I do own a microphone and it's decent, not the best but it's okay.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have got all 3 of those.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I have been owning my own server since 2015, I know how to configurate plugins and build well,
I have been staff on many servers (all of them are swedish) I could say some maybe someone know about one or two about them.

xFun (Builder) (around 0-70 players)
I didn't had to do any "staff" work on here, I was builder and had no ban, kick, mute etc perms. resigned because of low motivation for the server.

PlexNet (Moderator) (around 0-20 players)
I was a good/decent staff member, I did my job and i made the server better, was demoted when the server closed

Minex Network (Builder) (around 0-50 players)
I was builder, I had no Moderator work to do. Resigned.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff on Sage because it has always been a dream for me to be a staff member on a HCF server, I have always been "Denied" for "Lack of Detail" or "Lack of experience" etc, I want to have somewhere to start, I want to find myself a place to grow my knowledge in server moderating and meet new people. I want to help the server, network and the players out. I also want to expand my career internationally to meet as i said new people and new communitys.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me as staff because I do my job great and I love helping people out, I take staff moderating very serious but on the inside I like having fun and joke around with people, of course I wont be non-serious when I'm helping someone or SSing someone out in a Support Room. I have it easy to make new friends and I love doing it, I want to become closer to the community and to more people.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No, I don't know or have any past experience with this staff team.

Additional Information:
I am 15, I'm a squeaker though and i can't do anything about it.
(this is just if I get to an interview or something and the staff don't belive just because of my voice :))​

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Functionary, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.