Timezone: eu

Do you own a quality microphone? yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:yes

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
VeltPvp Mod I got demoted i quarrel wifh other staff
Parapvp Mod+ //The server Stoped
OxPvP Mod // Demoted They had too much staff
cavepvp mod// Demoted for being toxic in a channel wifh players

Proof of being staff on cavepvp https://gyazo.com/ceb3c54d97a6b32e1ea48b36405d7bea

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like I have stated before, I feel my skills in certain areas would be quite useful to sagepvp I would be a good person to take on the responsibility of being a staff member because. I can maintain a level of respect for the players. I have quite a bit of experience in the HCF community and know how things should work. As stated before my qualities would be very useful in the sagepvp staff team. I know how to screen-share. I hadn't mentioned this before but I know fairly how to do it. I think if I were to encounter a situation where I would need to screen-share then I would be able to handle it calmly without seeking help, from staff who are helping others. My goal is to grow as a person and gain even more experience as not only a player but as someone who wants to help the community. As a staff member there is a lot of pressure. I feel I can handle that pressure and overcome difficult tasks that are given to me.
I think I have a fun and humorous personality, I think this would be a good quality to add to the staff team, I have heard numerous Staff joke around and I think I could be apart of that. Bringing more humour to the staff team. I don't have the most experience I should have and I think this server would be a very great place to gain more experience. I believe I can make a change to the server. You may hear it a lot but I do think that I would make a difference by bringing Humour, Kindness, and just a general happy vibe towards the server. I understand that as a Staff member you cannot play speeds. I play speeds a lot and that time i spend on speeds could go on spending time on the server helping people, I also see that a lot of people need help during SOTW, I would be active 100% of the SOTW time unless important events are happening, eg Birthdays.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I would like to become a Staff member of sagepvp because I feel it would add on the my experience, and help me grow as a person, as a former / Current Admin I feel I have the characteristics needed to take on the role. I will go In depth on how these roles can not only benefit sagepvp but also the staff team.
Maturity: Maturity is an important thing when it comes to being a staff member, it means the transition from being a child to an adult / adult figure. You must know how to handle situation without going 'Bonkers'. I will admit that I have been 'Toxic' In certain situations. Although it does not help the situation I feel everyone can be a little Toxic.
Self Confidence: Self Confidence isn't the most needed aspect of a member amongst the staff, but I do think it is needed. A staff member must have the confidence to project there options. Thoughts and be confident with there final answers.
Loyalty: I, myself think I am a loyal person. Although it is not for me to decide. I am loyal to the people I work for and loyal to those who are to me. I respect one another. Loyalty is a must when it comes to choosing people who you must trust to take care of your server when Higher Roles are busy handling things that are out of my experience. You must be able to trust each other.
Kindness: Kindness, "The quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate." This is the google definition of kindness, an important feature of being a staff member. Being friendly to fellow players is a must, I feel it is an important feature and I will admit I haven't always been kind ( by this I mean I have been toxic towards another player before ). But I think we all haven't been very nice at times, whather it be personal issues or just a bad day. I am always Polite, Kind and Respectful when it comes to tense situations. As a player I sometimes do get toxic, but I hope they understand it was in a friendly manor.
Dedication: My dedication towards something is extraordinary. At least that's how I would describe it. I always finish the task I am given. and strive to create time to complete it. I will always put the server before most things. Like other servers. I would be extremely focused on the server if i were give the opportunity.
Typing abilities: Typing, not everyone is the best at it. But when you type for most of the day you can get quite fast at it. I (Myself) am a fast typer. This quality can be good in certain situations. such as when a player can't communicate or hear through their computers. I wouldn't take a millennia to answer to them, I would be able to solve there issue very fast and help them in the best way I can.
Listening: I think myself of a good listener. I think I would be able to sit and take both sides of an argument, I think listening is a key feature and without this feature a person would not be able to become an experienced member of the Staff team. Even outside the staff team listening is an important feature, If you go around not listening to people you won't learn a lot.
I think myself a good, Not the best but good, candidate for the staff team. My skills, such as Kindness listening and dedication would come useful to sagepvp. I believe I can make a change to the sagepvp servers. I feel I could do alot if I were given the chance. i am almost 17 so, I do think of myself as mature enough to take on the responsibility.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? i dont [think] so

Additional Information: nope

Last edited:

Unkindness

- Can barely read without my eyes bleeding.
- No color scheme.
- No effort whatsoever.
- Not good enough detail.
- Doesn't meet the set requirements.
- Has been demoted for being toxic to other players as staff we don't need that in this community.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ftipe, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.