EU, Europe

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience:
Firevanilla - Helper - Resigned
ElevateMC - Mod - Resigned
WyvernPvP - Sr.Mod - Resigned/Closed down
Spasboymc - Admin - Resigned/Closed down
FatalPvP - Sr.mod - Resigned/Closed down

↬Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would love to be staff because of the community, In my opinion the most important reason why there is staff in the first place is that the community is in a safe place and does not have any problems. I would love to speak with others and have fun on the way. Being a staff member makes me a role model to to the other players around me makes me professional at all times

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If accepted, I would try my hardest to sort situations out for people like cheating, glitching in, etc. I don't want people waiting in TeamSpeak for a long time trying to report someone so I would be as quick as I can to lower the waiting time for another player

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a 8-9 because its does not matter who I'm supporting, even if it was my best friend I would always be in a professional state and be 100% honest on what I am doing

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Heygirl ❤️

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day)
Monday 3-5 hours
Tuesday 3-5 hours
Wednesday 2-4 - going to my nans
Thursday 2-4 - got football/soccer
Friday - 4-7 hours
Saturday 5-10 hours
Sunday 5-10 hours

↬ What is your telegram @?
@IgnFrxsty

↬ What is your discord @?
Frxsty#3515​

Last edited:

Koth

-1 had to be 16+ no exceptions to be staff on elevate so unless you knew higher ups personally I would vouch for that you seem a little to young but depends on how mature you are