Denied FrostyTrap's Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyTrap

In-game name:
FrostyTrap, my previous username was FLUFFER789, but that was a long time ago.
Timezone:
Im in the EST Time zone, (Eastern Standard)
I live in The United States of America.
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes I do, the microphone I currently own is a blue yeti.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
I have discord and teamspeak always running in the background and check basically every notification as it pops up. Been using them both
for a very long time, I currently own a discord server with a reasonable amount of daily users.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I've always been in the "staffing" world, I don't have any picture proof, as I've resently changed from a MAC OSX to a PC. Some notable servers
that I have been associated to when it comes to staffing are:[parapvp.com], [na.badlion.net]
Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff on this server because I absolutely love this server. I always enjoy answering peoples questions and helping in anyway possible in any aspect of my life (I work at an amusement park so I need to be good at helping people lol). Also summers coming up, so besides working I'll be playing a lot of SagePvP.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
I just want to start off by saying that I personally love this server. i just recently started playing but I've already put in so many hours. Me and my buddy are completely in love. So, because I love this server so much. I'd love to be able to help this server to grow into a much larger community. I'm constantly answering questions for new players in chat, as well as the experienced players. Plus with my experience on staffing, and basically every server plugin. I think I'd fit perfectly into the position of staff.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?:
Unfortunately, I do not have any staff members to vouch for me. Not because I'm an unknown player, but because I haven't had the chance to meet many of the players on the staff team (that I am aware of).
Additional Information: I appreciate anyone that took their time out of their day to look over my application. I truly do love this server, and regardless of getting staff or not will be playing on it all summer. Thanks in advance for any feedback.​

Elize

Established member

Lack of detail and you are extremely toxic on SagePvP I killed you and you were going crazy in the chat.

Encircle

Established member
You should have checked other applicants. This is horrible and lacks any clear effort.​

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @FrostyTrap, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.