Not open for further replies.

frk

What is your current IGN (in-game name)? fgv
How old are you? 29
Are you fluent in English? Yes
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)? EU
What is your Discord & Telegram? Discord: @1frk Telegram: @youreafed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?
I used to be a staff member on multiple servers years ago but haven't been involved since then. I'm now attempting to get back into staffing, so you can expect me to have some gaps in my knowledge regarding commands and overall staffing procedures. However, I still retain the basics.

UniverseMC: Administrator (SS Verified)
ViperMC: Admin (SS Verified)
HolyPvP: Sr. Mod (SS Verified)
SagePvP Sr. Mod (SS Verified)
CavePvP: Sr. Mod (SS Verified)
HCZones: Administrator (SS Verified)
ColdNetwork: Operator (Media Admin)

Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to become a staff member as i aim to contribute positively through the whole community as well as assisting players with different problems and engaging in conflicts as well as always trying to be the bigger person. I believe that rules and regulations are something that should be held and listened to and I'm here to make sure others do it. Being a staff member allows me to actively engage with the community and fulfill my skills and knowledge in assisting other players and make a impact on the servers problems.

What makes you better than other applicants?
First of all, i don't carry biases or any personal judgments or decisions that will make unfairness or as like. I am also good at multitasking for example talking in a support room at the same time as working ingame. My previous experience and knowledge will also show that i can provide accurate and complex answers quickly and efficiently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How active can you be per day?
I can be active for around 6-7 hours per day, depending on whether I have any specific absences.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
N/A
Are you willing to learn to screenshare?
I still have some knowledge within screensharing but I am willing to take a course or learn how to screenshare if needed.
Anything else you would like us to know?
N/A

frk

+0.1 add some more detail, this is not much, else good experience (some proof)
Thank you for the feedback, i feel like there is no need to write essays. I wrote what i think and what i feel which should be enough.

/frk

Lucahh

Manager
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, we will not be moving on with your staff application at this time due to a lack of detail in your application.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.