IGN (In Game Name)
Frisian - NameMC

Timezone
Europe, The Netherlands GMT +1

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

Server - Zylah
Rank - Administrator
Proof - N/A (Deployable can vouch)
Reason for of demotion / resignation - Server closed.

Zylah was created late 2019 by a friend of mine. He spended alot of time in developing and I helped him alot.
I learned how to Screenshare. How to manage my Strenght and stress. The server wasn't a very big server but it helped me alot with my
Experience.

Server - Vanix
Rank - Moderator+
Proof - N/A
Reason for of demotion / resignation - Server closed.

Vanix was owned by Sefly. And was created in 2017. and had around 200 players on sotw. This server really pushed me to concentrate on time, stress and efficiency management. There were tons of players in support rooms and that really made me focus whilst in support rooms.

Server - Zyro
Rank - Trial Moderator
Proof - N/A (Deployable can vouch)
Reason for of demotion / resignation - The owner (Trippie1400) had no respect for his staff members. (Racism) That is the reasonWhy i resigned from Zyro.

Zyro is a practice server where I've got invited for. My friend became a staff member but got banned for Cheating. The reason why I applied for staff on Zyro is because I wanted to build my Experience up and I wanted to keep the community clean from the Cheaters.

Server - Verdant
Rank - Manager
Proof - Click me
Reason for of demotion / resignation - Can't tell, private reasons but I resigned.

I applied on Verdant before the server released, I got accepted and went from Trial Mod > Mod > Mod+, I resigned and applied again.
But the Manager of verdant resigned aswell, So they asked me to become a Manager of the Verdant Network.
Player count : Around 60 on SOTW.

Server - SagePvP
Rank - Trial Moderator
Proof - Click me
Reason for of demotion / resignation - Due lack of motivation I've decided to resign

Why would you like to become a staff member?

I will be online every conquest, KoTH spectating and moderating, any cheaters, allying, abusing glitches will be taken care of. I have the experience for the server, the dedication, time, and the ability to succeed in ranking. I can be an huge essential person for the staff team and work well with one another, my team working ability has always been up to part, as I am able to teach and learn when needed. I feel as if I am an dedicated individual towards the network and will stay online as long as possible to deal with any situations I may be needed for.

Personally, I've been bored of playing this game for years now, one of the many reasons I still continue is the friends I make on this game, being able to have something to do whilst having a laugh with people is what I honestly find cool about this game, is that you get to dedicate your time and learn from others all around the world. Being staff on this network makes me feel as if I can once again be influenced to play this gamemode once again and have fun. I have the experiences and knowledge to indeed deal with 90% or many scenarios that I may come to face with.

I want to be a staff on SagePvP because I think the community is one of the best. When my previous staff application was put on pending I messaged @calvin on telegram when he had time for a staff interview, he almost immediately sent me a message that he came online for the interview. Calvin and the other staff members who were staff at that time were the best staff members you could wish for, you could always ask them anything and they were always there for you. <3

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Professionalism
One of the greatest qualities that I believe I have is to remain professional at all times. The reason I have this quality is that my line of work in real life requires me to be professional in heated and emergency situations and be able to remain calm at all times, whether I am dealing with an unruly player or if I am dealing with a medical emergency. This will help me be a successful staff member here on Sage because I believe a staff member needs to be professional at all times and be able to keep their cool in heated situations.

Respectful
Another one of the greatest qualities that I believe I have is to be respectful to everyone and everything at all times. Both of my jobs in real life require me to show the utmost respect to everyone that comes in contact with me. I believe this will extremely benefit here on Sage because it will allow me to efficiently and effectively communicate with players and other staff members.

Teamwork
Teamwork is a important part of being a staff member. Working with other staff members is not a problem and I will always do my best to keep it nice. Being respectful to other staff members is a important thing while being a staff member.

Activity
As a staff member you have to be able to do a lot for the community and part of that is activity. I am active a lot so I can handle a lot of reports and support rooms.

Knowledge
In the recent years I have built up a lot of experience and also learned a lot. That's why I know a lot about being a staff member. I can help people more easily which makes it more fun for them to play.

Trusted
As a staff member you are responsible for the community. If you can't take responsibility it can give the server a bad reputation. I think I can take the responsibility and raise the level of the server to a higher level than it is now.

Flexibility
As you can see in my time schedule I am online a lot. Because of the corona I follow online school. This makes it easier and quicker for me to handle Support Rooms.

Communication
I think it is important that you communicate a lot with other staff members this makes it easier in certain situations. When you are hired as a staff member and you get a mentor it is also important that you communicate with him. I am good at communicating which makes everything a lot easier.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Yes, @Deployable can vouch for me.

Additional Information?

Microphone : Blue Yeti
Telegram : @FrisianEU

I'm available on
Monday -
11:00 - 22:00
Tuesday - 14:00 - 22:00
Wednesday - 10:00 - 22:00
Thursday - 10:00 22:30
Friday - 18:00 - 23:00
Saturday - 12:00 - 23:00
Sunday - 12:00 - 22:30​

Last edited:

slayer

Established member
no detail
what the fuck is zyro? never seen u on the server before how come it says new member I've you been staff here?

Inspech

no detail
what the fuck is zyro? never seen u on the server before how come it says new member I've you been staff here?

Yes, I've been staff before. But I don't think Calvin likes it if I post screenshots of our message history on the SagePvP forums.
However thanks for your feedback.

bannedforcheats

-Copied Old Application created on February 20th, 2020: LINK
-You're taking the easy way, rewrite your application, and reapply.

Good luck,
banned

Inspech

-Copied Old Application created on February 20th, 2020: LINK
-You're taking the easy way, rewrite your application, and reapply.

Good luck,
banned

Thanks for your feedback.
I'm still trying to add more detail to my Application, my previous application was set to pending but got denied due a couple reasons.

Inspech

28-12-2020 20:48

I've added more detail to my application
Added a server to my staff experience (VerdantPvP)
Added proof to my previous SagePvP experience

Thanks everyone for their feedback on my application.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.