Denied FRESHDUCC's Staff Application

FRESHDUCC

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): FRESHDUCC

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
A while ago I got staff on a factions server named Minecadia (MeeZoid's factions server) I was promoted to mod and stayed there for about 4 or 5 months and resigned. I was also for a short amount of time a trainee at Invaded Lands but sadly was unable to get promoted due to family issues that were later resolved. Even though I do not have any HCF staffing experience I have played HCF for years and know a lot about the gamemode.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have always loved being a person who can help whenever someone needs it. I love having a staff role and being able to be a person that people can come to with questions or any help. I also think that I could be very useful on the staff team because I am very active and know a lot about HCF.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be able to always move anyone in staff support waiting rooms to solve their problem or move them into admin support if needed, I would also be active all the time and able to answer any questions players have about rules or any questions that they ask with /helpop. I am also able (at least I think its really up to other people) to keep cool with any players that might be upset or trolling in support calls. I can stay professional in every situation in order to help out anyone.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say 10, and its honestly to thank my dad for he has helped me a lot with being honest and telling the truth, I know it doesn't relate to Minecraft at all but I used to lie about brushing my teeth when I was younger but my dad would help me out and over the years he has made me a honest person. I have also had times on a staff team where I made a bad call or made mistakes and had to be completely honest to my managers and higher ups about what happened instead of trying to cover it up.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I would say most likely not, all though I have had a few interactions with some staff members its up to them if they would like to vouch me but off the top of my head nobody can currently vouch me.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes I will be able to, unless of course IRL stuff gets in the way and I might be a few hours off the requirement sometimes.

What is your telegram @?: @FreshDucc

Additional Information?: I would love any response or feedback, If I get denied I will still continue to play and maybe apply again someday. Thank you guys for your time and I hope you all have a wonderful day! <3

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): FRESHDUCC
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
A while ago I got staff on a factions server named Minecadia (MeeZoid's factions server) I was promoted to mod and stayed there for about 4 or 5 months and resigned. I was also for a short amount of time a trainee at Invaded Lands but sadly was unable to get promoted due to family issues that were later resolved. Even though I do not have any HCF staffing experience I have played HCF for years and know a lot about the gamemode.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I have always loved being a person who can help whenever someone needs it. I love having a staff role and being able to be a person that people can come to with questions or any help. I also think that I could be very useful on the staff team because I am very active and know a lot about HCF.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be able to always move anyone in staff support waiting rooms to solve their problem or move them into admin support if needed, I would also be active all the time and able to answer any questions players have about rules or any questions that they ask with /helpop. I am also able (at least I think its really up to other people) to keep cool with any players that might be upset or trolling in support calls. I can stay professional in every situation in order to help out anyone.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say 10, and its honestly to thank my dad for he has helped me a lot with being honest and telling the truth, I know it doesn't relate to Minecraft at all but I used to lie about brushing my teeth when I was younger but my dad would help me out and over the years he has made me a honest person. I have also had times on a staff team where I made a bad call or made mistakes and had to be completely honest to my managers and higher ups about what happened instead of trying to cover it up.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) I would say most likely not, all though I have had a few interactions with some staff members its up to them if they would like to vouch me but off the top of my head nobody can currently vouch me.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes I will be able to, unless of course IRL stuff gets in the way and I might be a few hours off the requirement sometimes.
What is your telegram @?: @FreshDucc
Additional Information?: I would love any response or feedback, If I get denied I will still continue to play and maybe apply again someday. Thank you guys for your time and I hope you all have a wonderful day! <3
-1 bad formatting