Higher Than Mod Positions:

Hcrealms- Mod+
  • Starlightmc - Sr.mod
  • VertxMc- Project Manager
  • AstroMc- Sr. admin
  • Prospect.rip- Manager
  • Warzone - mod+Orientmc
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
After years of working as a staff member in these little communities, I've finally come to the conclusion that I wanted something bigger—something that would give me more chances to lend a hand to others and, in general, enhance the SagePvP experience. I think I can contribute a lot to the staff team, including my extensive expertise working with players and other team members. I consider myself to be a laid-back and really amiable person to connect and converse with. I want to work for SagePvP so that I can improve my talents and gain more experience with bigger networks. I'm quite sincere, and if I mess up, I take responsibility for it. I'm trying to learn from my mistakes. If a staff member asks me a question, I'll tell the straight truth and I won't lie. My main goal is to make the server way better and get rid of all the cheaters because I notice that so many people complain about this, and I want to stop the problem. I'm attempting to grow from my errors. If a staff member questions me, I will answer honestly and won't make up anything. As a result of hearing so many complaints about this, I decided to focus on improving the server and getting rid of all the cheaters. I am currently streamer rank on SagePvp and would love the chance to record and stream staff series on SagePvp. As I feel my plate form has potential to bring more people to hcf and the server

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Mature
I've always been professional while staffing, with or without staff watching over me, and I have the knowledge to manage most problems on any server. I enjoy laughing occasionally with other staff members, but when I'm assisting other staff members, I'm always at my best.

Trust

As a staff member, you can always rely on me, whether there are higher-up personnel there or not. I may occasionally make mistakes, but I always try to learn from them.
Biased

I don't change dependent on what other people think about me. I treat others how I would like to be treated, and I punish others as they should be punished.

Responsible

I am really accountable. I am aware that it is one of the most crucial aspects of staffing, so if I am asked to complete a task that I am not particularly adept at or enjoy, I will make every effort to do so on schedule.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8.5, I would rate my honesty an 8.5 as I believe that being mature is part of being honest as it’s one of the key factors in my eyes. I don’t like to lie as it makes me feel kinda scummy. As a staff member I will not lie!
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 6+ During the summer
↬ What is your discord @?: Pot (Him / Himothy)#0907
↬ Additional Information (optional): I was staff here before and would love to come back!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.