Denied fpc's Staff Application

fpc

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): fpc
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yeah, I do here is my resume with all my previous positions listed, some containing also proof;
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ixQObj7ycbDQ6kQSs/edit#heading=h.ao2zf6opnvfq

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I think you should accept me because of how experienced and dedicated I'm to any server I'm related to. I'm pretty matured and professional I would say so I can definitely keep my cool in any kind of situation, doesn't matter what kind of situation could be chaos, stress anything. Also as I mentioned before experienced, I have gathered a lot of staffing experiences over the years.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By helping and answering questions, helping in tickets and support rooms. Would efficiently work on the network to enhance everyone's experience.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10, I don't lie, seems silly to me and there is no reason for me to lie.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) chaptr
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-4 hours, on a good day maybe 5-7
↬ What is your discord @?: @aumburh
↬ Additional Information (optional): Not really, thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Last edited: