@fourpack

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ Age: ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ Region (EU/NA/Other): ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
NA

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ FaithfulMC ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
Position: Helper / Senior Moderator + Head of SS
Proof: https://gyazo.com/1da534593c7473d30aca8357d0a920a5

I learned how to deal with different situations, which led me to become familiar with what I needed to do on a daily basis. I learned maturity, and professionalism throughout other staff member's feedback. This made me an overall better staff member, but I still had a few flaws, such as my voice. Not many people took my seriously, and staff would constantly ask if I was a boy/girl. I also learned how to interact with staff and players. Sometimes they would be extremely angry in Teamspeak, and I learned to talk calmly, and respectfully. Lastly, the FaithfulMC staff guide did significantly benefit my overall knowledge, as I didn't staff on HCF servers before FaithfulMC.
The second time I was staff on FaithfulMC was an exciting journey. After becoming proficient in screensharing and becoming more advanced with it, I was able to acquire the Head of SS position. I trained and oversaw the screenshare team and had great success in catching top factions using ghost clients. This helped improve the community's experience, especially with the highly competitive atmosphere.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ CavePvP ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
Position: Moderator
Proof: https://gyazo.com/ab4121cceacb7f12176c8e25ae82a517

During my time at CavePvP, I had learned how to screenshare and deal with new situations more responsibly as there were new situations I'd never come across and facing those tough situations wasn't easy. Also, I had gained lots of knowledge about how to properly manage my time as prior to this my schedule wasn't very clean and usually I'd be on less than stated and I believe I've changed and I'm able to fully fulfill what is needed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ HCFactions ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
Proof: https://gyazo.com/9ee53402f1a67c71fab5b1bbd20a7425

Sadly, I hadn't learned anything from this server, however it was enjoyable being apart of a Staff Team I was familiar with as it would've been more engaging and would've made me better with talking to new people I haven't spoken with.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ ImmortalHCF ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
Proof: Hayh can vouch as he previously was an EU Owner.

I learned how to use worldedit properly which isn't very important, however if I do reach the point where I do gain permissions to do so, it will be convient. But, besides that I didn't learn much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ CarrotMC ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
Proof: https://gyazo.com/4e118b038b251472a50f0eab3babf3bb
This screenshot may not be enough, however you may ask the current Manager 'Tech Edison' as he can also vouch.

This server was a skyblock server with an average of 20-30 players. The community itself was extremely kind, friendly, and welcoming. But, what I did learn was how to talk to the players. I used to have very bad grammar, but I started to use punctuation in my sentences when talking to others. Also, I learned how to deal with heated arguments correctly, talk to others in Discord professionally, and not goof off while talking to them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ PhantomHQ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
Proof: https://gyazo.com/0c8a3107dff6ed1ff165c03b016f468b
Deluxe is 'kxda' who owned the Server.

The server never actually released to the public as it was in development, but I was taught a lot of things while it was being made. I learned how to screenshare, but I could still learn more to screensharing as those old methods most likely will not work anymore. I learned how to use commands such as core inspect, rollback, etc..

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ HCKingdoms ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
Position: Administrator
Proof: https://gyazo.com/31308bce716b509386148d005708f5b5

I was an Admin on this HCF server, but it sadly shutdown. I didn't learn much, but what I did learn was how to use Teamspeak more effectively, and efficiently. (I didn't learn much as I was staff on it after Faithful so I knew all the essential things)

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ NukeHQ/HCSwift ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
Position: Administrator
Proof: Screenshot above. (They merged Servers)

The server itself wasn't very active, as staff and players weren't usually online. I did learn how to properly use my powers, and responsibly. They also had a staff guide, and after my only strike, I learned to follow the guide and not unban/reduce bantime of players abusively (cracking eggs on head, they're a friend, or they're a known player/Youtuber.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ Why do you want to become Staff?: ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I want to become Staff because, I personally enjoy staffing on servers, and having the feeling that you've made somebody's day is something I enjoy doing. Also, I'd like to become Staff because the current Staff Team is very professional and I know I can work extremely well in conjunction with the others that work here. I would also like to become staff because making staff series would be genuinely fun for me to make, and enjoyable for others. If I were to make a staff series on a smaller server it'd be harder since there aren't as many rule breakers, but on SagePvP there are a lot. This would also be good for me, and the server because it would be a source of income for me, and the server would possibly gain more players from my staff series knowing that staff are always going to help you. As well, being staff can make me learn new things. How to talk to people, make friends, and teach me more about being professional. Already making this application has made me a better writer and I feel that staffing would benefit me more than you'd think. This is just because I have IRL things going on and just being able to escape it more frequently can actually make me feel more joy. Plus, I don't have many friends IRL, so why not make more online while staffing? Also, I'd like to become Staff because I feel I'd be extremely motivated by the atmosphere I'd be working in. Since I do know quite a fair amount of the current Staff team, I feel that I'm already familiar with how professional and relaxed it can be sometimes. Plus, I know many people who work here so it'd be a great opportunity to be apart of that. Lastly, I want to become staff because the current state of SagePvP is fairly toxic, and many players enjoyment of it can be ruined.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'd improve community members experience on the Network because of the experience I've had on previous servers. Being consistent with player reports to ensure user experience is top quality would be my number one goal. Whether it's on Teamspeak or through in game reports, everything would be dealt with in a swiftly manner if possible. Being aware in chat is important as players may not be able to report for whatever reason, so being attentive there is crucial to catch any issues that may arise. Just being an overall rounded staff member would improve their experience as they'd be more reliant and trustworthy of the staff team.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'd rate my honest at a 10. There's no point lying in any circumstance as it would result in further complications. As well, it's crucial to have honesty and trust built within the staff team and community so there's a good image of SagePvP. Nothing more to say considering honesty is a trait human beings should naturally have.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ Can any staff member vouch for you?: ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hayh

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ How active can you be (Hours per day): ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'd be active for 6-8 hours on weekdays, and 9 hours on weekends. This can vary especially since it's Summer Break and I have plans to go out with family.

━━━━━━━━━━━━★ Additional Information: ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

★Staff Experience
I have lots of past experience which makes me a good staff member to pick because I know what will be expected, and what my role as a Helper is to improve the server, and community.

★Teamspeak
In Teamspeak I talk to players with respect, acknowledgement, and calmly. Whenever there is a rough situation going on between two factions I will deal with it in a calm voice, and make sure each faction gets a turn to talk about what happened and such. Also, I know that whenever I'm on the server I need to be on Teamspeak as well because some people ask for help in Teamspeak, and not In-Game.

★Hackers/Glitchers
Dealing with hackers is something I've had to deal with a lot during staffing and being a normal player. I can tell the differences between hackers and laggers. I know when someone is blatantly abusing a glitch/bug that is not meant to be in the game, and will take action. I can determine whether people have glitched into a base, or cheated their way in with the proof given by the player.

★Multitasking
I am very good at multitasking, and I when I should and shouldn't. For example, I wouldn't during a staff meeting because it will have important information. But, I would multitask if someone is in Teamspeak with me needing support, but a hacker is going to make someone raidable. Multitasking is an overall amazing skill I'm lucky to have.

★Control
I can control myself in different situations. I'm able to control my temper when helping someone who is being very difficult, and disrespectful. Also, I can help people who I don't like in a calm way, and treat them exactly how I would with other players. Lastly, if someone were to start disrespecting me or my friends, I wouldn't just start abusing my powers, but instead I would mute them for Toxicity/Staff Disrespect, and I'd just move on like it never happened.

★Dedication
I have the time, the effort, and the dedication to staff on the Network. This is something I can show in Teamspeak, In-Game and on the Forums. I will always help a player out and not say that I can't help them because I don't know. I want to know that each player on the Network is satisfied, and having an enjoyable time because the time and effort people put into the Network is a lot, and me showing that I can help shows players that staff care about them.

★Communication/Teamwork
I can communicate effectively, and maturely. I can accomplish this by obviously not being toxic, racist, and unprofessional. I have had the opportunity to help people out in voice chat, and I've gotten used to talking to people I don't know not nervously. I have gotten the skills from staffing to know what needs to be said and done for those in need. In team environment's I'm not afraid to say what my idea's are. I will always let other staff say what they think about a situation that's happening within the server to see what a reasonable, and honest punishment would be.

★Screensharing
I have a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to screensharing. I know what tools might need to be used (voidtools, process hacker 2, jbyte mod, etc...). In situations where I don't know if something is the correct file size, or if a certain string is part of a ghost client I will always gladly ask staff for support. But, if there is a situation where no staff are available to help me screenshare, I will keep looking to see if they are clean or cheating. If I still feel that they are cheating, I will let staff know if someone is still suspicious.

★Ability to do things quickly
I am a fast typer, reader, and responder . These things can all come in handy because, when I don't know the punishment for the player, I'm able to check quickly so the player doesn't have to wait even longer for support. Also, if someone sends a long paragraph detailing what has happened to them whether it be on the forums, or on Telegram I am always going to read it at a good pace, while still maintaining focus on key points mentioned. Lastly, I am a fast at responding. If something needs to be dealt, I'll always be there to handle the situation, and if someone needs my help specifically then I'm usually there to help since I am very active, and always check Telegram, and Discord.

★Responsibility
If I am accepted I will be a responsible staff member who will not abuse my powers to unban my friends, or people I know. I take responsibility in my actions, and if I tell a player I don't know the answer to what they're looking for, I will always forward it to the Staff Chat, or ask other Staff to see what I can actually do to help them.

★Maturity
My maturity will show players that staff are not goofing off while helping players, and that the situations they are in are not funny and that I take the upmost pride, and respect towards them.

I really appreciate you reading my application, and please feel free to reply with some feedback on what I could improve on, or if I'd be a good fit on the SagePvP Staff Team!

Best Regards,
fourpack

Last edited:

Darck

Veteran Member
easy to read, great experience although i have a question, why did u never get past moderator on the big servers like faithful or ćave?
other than that +1 great application and im pretty sure i staffed with u on cave

fourpack

Known member
easy to read, great experience although i have a question, why did u never get past moderator on the big servers like faithful or ćave?
other than that +1 great application and im pretty sure i staffed with u on cave
I actually made it past Helper, it was just the fact that I forgot about it since it was a while back. I had achieved Sr. Mod + Head of SS. Will be editing application shortly.

Darck

Veteran Member
I actually made it past Helper, it was just the fact that I forgot about it since it was a while back. I had achieved Sr. Mod + Head of SS. Will be editing application shortly.
ah makes sense, well goodluck and im almost certain your gonna get staff!

HIID

Established member
Congratulations, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @SewingMC on telegram to setup a time for your interview.