Father Thug

IGN (In-Game Name):
FortniteMaster

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Blank
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be a staff member to help the great community Sage has, just the players amaze me because of they are so respectful and It is just lovely jobbly I cannot lie. I have been playing for 4-3 years now and It has just been a wonderful experience getting to know the community and the staff members. I am personal friends with each one of them because they are so good. I love this server because It is just the best I mean Viper and Faithful are good but Sage is BEST!.I just love how the community will do whatever they can to help their fellow players.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I may not have the experience of the current staff team but I can tell you I will be an incredible staff I don't lie. I'm not racist I love kids I feel like I am already a staff member because I have been helping the community for so long and I feel like I can just hug the community because of they kindness I just love how they are not like Faithful and threaten to dox and ddos people I don't think that has ever happend on Sage before. I promise I am good staff
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10. I have not lied since my parents died in that car crash in 07. I remember when I got the call from the Police I was just sitting on my couch with my puppy dog that I newly got because I was soo young. A couple of months later My grandparents (who are nazi's) threw my dog out because they noticed he was orignally from a family of jews. So I promise you I never lie and I put that on my parents grave and Schnauzer's grave.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Jennur. She always pleases me like I always needed after Schnauzer died.
Love you Jennur
Additional Information?:

I'm 15 from Germany
I lost my parents in a car crash in 07 and my german family killed my dog because he was orignally owned by Jews

ꓦxpor

-1 Lack of detail
Sorry to hear about our loses but I feel like you just want sympathy to get higher ratings.

Father Thug

-1 Lack of detail
Sorry to hear about our loses but I feel like you just want sympathy to get higher ratings.
Noo I promise it's not all about my parents that died in 07 it's not in any way about my dog that was thrown out because my grandparents are nazis

Vuru

Anime Lover
+1 honestly would want this guy as a staff member. His honesty is amazing and is from germany

Status
Not open for further replies.