Status
Not open for further replies.

forgivinn

๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต (๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ):​

Forgivinn

โžœ https://namemc.com/profile/forgivinn.2

๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ:

15 ( By The Time This Is Read )

๐‘น๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ฌ๐‘ผ,๐‘ต๐‘จ,๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น)

Europe (EU), Being EU Allows me to be online and moderating the server whilst other staff members are not online.

๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’›๐’๐’๐’†

GMT

๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†?

Yes,

WarPvP

FlameHCF

HCFTesting

PolarHCF

Wolfs.rip

FlameHCF โžœ at FlameHCF I was a ( Sr.Admin - Manager ) My role was to keep the server clean and cheater free, and so I did, I was staff at FlameHCF for around half a year before I decided to resign, This server averaged around 40-60 players on a daily basis.

WarPvP โžœ at WarPvP I was a ( Head-Admin - Owner ) My role was to keep the server ran as fast and as smoothly as possible, whilst still keeping all players happy and serving all of their needs, I was staff at WarPvP for around 1 year before I resigned because I didn't have that much time to spare back then.

HCFTesting โžœ at HCFTesting I was a ( Trial-Mod - Mod ) My role here wasn't that much to be honest, as the server didn't peak over 20 players, it did release but there was a lot of major bugs, but being there still taught me some new tips and tricks to help me along the way with my next position as staff.

PolarHCF โžœ at PolarHCF I was a ( Mod - Sr-Mod ) My role was mainly to ss people and also keep up to date with forums.

Wolfs.rip โžœ At Wolfs.rip I was a ( Sr-mod - Admin ) My role was ssing people, freezing cheaters, and just keeping the server very fast moving and very well maintained.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“:

I would like to join the staff team to simply assist and engage with the community, helping my co-workers / other staff members in keeping the server clean and free of cheaters and rule breakers, I understand how frustrating it can be to wait in a support waiting room for such a long time, that is why I am dedicated to keeping everything fast-moving whilst also tending to every player's needs and helping them as much as I possibly can, I myself still play in the HCF Community to this day, and I have a great knowledge of the rules and great HCF Experience. I am quite a tolerant person and can deal very well with awkward and immature players, I would like to do my absolute best to get rid of all ( cheaters - bug abusers - rule breakers ) to stop harm from being caused in the sagepvp community, I can make sure to be very active and spend up to 35+ Hours A week and I have a good clear microphone with absolutely no background noises.

๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† :

The player's experience will be improved by fast customer service. Such as short support waiting room time, Faster Ban Appeals, Quick confident decisions, Punishing cheaters and rule breakers, Engaging with the sagepvp community, and helping out in all areas and possible ways I can.

I also come with some unique characteristics that enhance the player experience.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ :

I myself and also a lot of my friends see myself as a very dedicated person when it comes to doing something to help others, I always make sure to finish what I am doing whilst also making it fair for everyone else, If I am told to do something, I will do it, If there is a rule I need to follow, I will follow it.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” :

Growing up I have always been a very polite and respectful individual, If someone Is speaking I will let them speak, just being polite in general, I never raise my voice when not needed and I will never be immature to a player or a staff member.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’š :

I always do my best to be mature wherever can be done, I do my absolute best to remain formal in front of all players and staff and make sure to give a good appearance, I won't ever be immature to a staff member or a player.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” :

I am very fair to everyone. I treat everyone equally and no differently, everyone should be given the same amount of respect and treatment otherwise it becomes unfair for other players, and I personally try to always keep everything equal and fair between everyone, no matter what rank or role, If you where my best friend, I would treat you no differently with an unfair advantage.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’š :

I have been told by many friends and lots of other people that I am a very honest person, Lying gets nowhere and just creates more problems ( Remembering the lie, making a new story for the lie etc ) Generally telling the truth / being honest makes everything a lot easier,time-saving and makes everyone happier.

๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™›๐™› ๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช? :

Yes, Represent

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ :

Telegram: @forgivinn
Discord: forgivinn#5637
Teamspeak: Yes

๐‘จ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ( I am adding this in on my own )​

Greetings, My Name Is Ollie. I'm 15 years old, I am British, I am a 6-year long skateboarder, I am known to be a mature, polite, and a very chill person, I take everything well and I never overreact, I have owned a couple of servers before, a few of the names off the top of my head ( PythonMC WarPvP ) I have good experience in staffing. I am currently Learning Programming ( Website Development, Game Development ) And I am also hoping to invest in Ethereum one day, I'm generally Not too busy most days but I do like to catch up with my friends On the weekdays so they may be days that I won't be online, it Depends.

Thank you everyone for reviewing my application, I hope I get accepted, If anything is missing or wrong please let me know down below, In my eyes my application is great, but in my opinion, actions speak louder than words, so I will do my best to prove that.

Thank You, Forgivinn.​

Last edited:

2x58

Known member
+0,5
The fonts are bad but the rest of the application looks good
-a little more detail on why u would like to become one

4Gpuglife

Established member
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต (๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ):​

Forgivinn

โžœ https://namemc.com/profile/forgivinn.2

๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ:

15 ( By The Time This Is Read )

๐‘น๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ฌ๐‘ผ,๐‘ต๐‘จ,๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น)

Europe (EU), Being EU Allows me to be online and moderating the server whilst other staff members are not online.

๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’›๐’๐’๐’†

GMT

๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†?

Yes,

WarPvP

FlameHCF

HCFTesting

PolarHCF

Wolfs.rip

FlameHCF โžœ at FlameHCF I was a ( Sr.Admin - Manager ) My role was to keep the server clean and cheater free, and so I did, I was staff at FlameHCF for around half a year before I decided to resign, This server averaged around 40-60 players on a daily basis.

WarPvP โžœ at WarPvP I was a ( Head-Admin - Owner ) My role was to keep the server ran as fast and as smoothly as possible, whilst still keeping all players happy and serving all of their needs, I was staff at WarPvP for around 1 year before I resigned because I didn't have that much time to spare back then.

HCFTesting โžœ at HCFTesting I was a ( Trial-Mod - Mod ) My role here wasn't that much to be honest, as the server didn't peak over 20 players, it did release but there was a lot of major bugs, but being there still taught me some new tips and tricks to help me along the way with my next position as staff.

PolarHCF โžœ at PolarHCF I was a ( Mod - Sr-Mod ) My role was mainly to ss people and also keep up to date with forums.

Wolfs.rip โžœ At Wolfs.rip I was a ( Sr-mod - Admin ) My role was ssing people, freezing cheaters, and just keeping the server very fast moving and very well maintained.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’‡๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“:

I would like to join the staff team to simply assist and engage with the community, helping my co-workers / other staff members in keeping the server clean and free of cheaters and rule breakers, I understand how frustrating it can be to wait in a support waiting room for such a long time, that is why I am dedicated to keeping everything fast-moving whilst also tending to every player's needs and helping them as much as I possibly can, I myself still play in the HCF Community to this day, and I have a great knowledge of the rules and great HCF Experience. I am quite a tolerant person and can deal very well with awkward and immature players, I would like to do my absolute best to get rid of all ( cheaters - bug abusers - rule breakers ) to stop harm from being caused in the sagepvp community, I can make sure to be very active and spend up to 35+ Hours A week and I have a good clear microphone with absolutely no background noises.

๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† :

The player's experience will be improved by fast customer service. Such as short support waiting room time, Faster Ban Appeals, Quick confident decisions, Punishing cheaters and rule breakers, Engaging with the sagepvp community, and helping out in all areas and possible ways I can.

I also come with some unique characteristics that enhance the player experience.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ :

I myself and also a lot of my friends see myself as a very dedicated person when it comes to doing something to help others, I always make sure to finish what I am doing whilst also making it fair for everyone else, If I am told to do something, I will do it, If there is a rule I need to follow, I will follow it.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” :

Growing up I have always been a very polite and respectful individual, If someone Is speaking I will let them speak, just being polite in general, I never raise my voice when not needed and I will never be immature to a player or a staff member.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’š :

I always do my best to be mature wherever can be done, I do my absolute best to remain formal in front of all players and staff and make sure to give a good appearance, I won't ever be immature to a staff member or a player.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” :

I am very fair to everyone. I treat everyone equally and no differently, everyone should be given the same amount of respect and treatment otherwise it becomes unfair for other players, and I personally try to always keep everything equal and fair between everyone, no matter what rank or role, If you where my best friend, I would treat you no differently with an unfair advantage.

๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’š :

I have been told by many friends and lots of other people that I am a very honest person, Lying gets nowhere and just creates more problems ( Remembering the lie, making a new story for the lie etc ) Generally telling the truth / being honest makes everything a lot easier,time-saving and makes everyone happier.

๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™›๐™› ๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช? :

Yes, Represent

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ :

Telegram: @forgivinn
Discord: forgivinn#5637
Teamspeak: Yes

๐‘จ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ( I am adding this in on my own )​

Greetings, My Name Is Ollie. I'm 15 years old, I am British, I am a 6-year long skateboarder, I am known to be a mature, polite, and a very chill person, I take everything well and I never overreact, I have owned a couple of servers before, a few of the names off the top of my head ( PythonMC WarPvP ) I have good experience in staffing. I am currently Learning Programming ( Website Development, Game Development ) And I am also hoping to invest in Ethereum one day, I'm generally Not too busy most days but I do like to catch up with my friends On the weekdays so they may be days that I won't be online, it Depends.

Thank you everyone for reviewing my application, I hope I get accepted, If anything is missing or wrong please let me know down below, In my eyes my application is great, but in my opinion, actions speak louder than words, so I will do my best to prove that.

Thank You, Forgivinn.​
-1 mentioned above, can you add proof for staff experience?

iRing

fat -1 can provide hella proof of this guy being a total racist, dickhead, toxic cunt, a cheater and a ban evader on sage.

Status
Not open for further replies.