Status
Not open for further replies.

foew

IGN: foew

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcBHjXXBRFoS23ObcqKrCg

Amount Of Subscribers: 294

How many videos do you have on SagePvP?: 3 and planning to do more next SOTW

Average amount of views per video: 140 average

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?: Yes, I'm excited to see the server help me grow as a youtuber and the server's community grow into something amazing.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
Mainly becayse I enjoy recording on Sagepvp, meeting new people, and getting amazing clips. In the past 2 SOTW's I have been in, I have noticed that the community here is amazing and one of a kind and I would enjoy recording on here daily. Overall the main reason I would like to get the Youtuber rank on this server is because I enjoy playing with fantastic people and on a fantastic server. (btw i already recorded videos on here but it was a long time ago)

How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: 2-4

Edit: 4/9/2020 Just uploaded a new video btw -

Last edited:

Influencer ~

Known member
IGN: foew

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNcBHjXXBRFoS23ObcqKrCg

Amount Of Subscribers: 294

How many videos do you have on SagePvP?: 3 and planning to do more next SOTW

Average amount of views per video: 140 average

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?: Yes, I'm excited to see the server help me grow as a youtuber and the server's community grow into something amazing.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
Mainly becayse I enjoy recording on Sagepvp, meeting new people, and getting amazing clips. In the past 2 SOTW's I have been in, I have noticed that the community here is amazing and one of a kind and I would enjoy recording on here daily. Overall the main reason I would like to get the Youtuber rank on this server is because I enjoy playing with fantastic people and on a fantastic server. (btw i already recorded videos on here but it was a long time ago)
+1

Gammer

+1

Not only are his videos clean and very nice, but the fact that his channel has so much potential to grow on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.