Denied Fmly's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fmly

Fmly’s Staff Application
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ign: Fmly, https://namemc.com/profile/Fmly.5
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Region: Na
Any past experience in being staff: Yes I have staffed for 3 HCF Servers. 1st one, Mod - LustPvP - 4 months | 2nd, Admin - LostPvP - 7 months | 3rd, Mod+ - Rustic MC - 2 months.
Why would I like to become a staff member for Sage?: The reason I wanna become a staff member for Sage is because, after all of my staffing experiences on HCF servers it always just makes me wanna go to a new server and help that server. For example I wanna become staff on Sage because I know I can benefit the server huge and the things I would do are, Be in TeamSpeak a lot doing support rooms and that would be a help to you guys because I don't know if it was just one day but one time I was waiting in TeamSpeak for like 1 hour and a half and didn't get dragged so I left. I could fix that problem of un active staff by encouraging other staff to do stuff in TeamSpeak, and in the community. Also I wanted to apply for Sage because the server is fun and balanced and it will add another good server to my staffing experience list. This opportunity would just expand my staffing journey in general and would help me in every possible way.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I got accepted I would improve a players experience by helping them if needed, answering there questions that they have, and banning cheaters who are ruining other players experience. Also I would suggest event ideas and activity's that are for special occasions, which would give players a different experience and unique one. Also I would improve a players experience by being very friendly to them when In TeamSpeak and act as a friend to the player. Finally I would improve a players experience by welcoming them into the community respectfully. I would welcome them with a warm heart, and tell them things about the server and teach them basically just new things they don't know.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I would rate my honesty a 9 out of 10, sometimes I lie to my friends but that's for jokes, so I guess you could count that. The thing is If I was dealing with a player of course I would not lie or be immature or act annoying. At the end of the day I will only lie ever to just mess with my friends as a joke and that would stay out of my staffing time.
Can any staff vouch for me: No
Additional Information

Do you have a good quality microphone: Yes
Do you have access to Telegram, TeamSpeak, and Discord: Yes, Telegram: @Fmlyisfat, Discord: Fmly???#5124, and I have TeamSpeak. You can contact me on all of these for further questions needed.
How Many Hours Can You Contribute Daily?: I can contribute about 6-10 hours a day. This even includes my school days when I do Zoom, The only times I wont be able to be working on helping players and the server would be during a test or when my teacher calls on me. This only happens a little amount of time which means I will be able to focus on Sage most of the time.
Do you Have any punishments on the network: No
Why should we accept you over other Applicants?: You should accept me over others because I will always be active and on the server helping anyone who needs it. Also like I said I will encourage other staff to do cool events and be active and that will impact the whole staff team in general. Also you should accept me over others because I am mature and wont act like an annoying teenager and will always be focused on doing work for the server and for the players. In conclusion you should definitely accept me over others because I will always stay with the server, only bring good and positive vibes to the staff team and server and community.
Additional Information: Thanks for reading my Staff Application. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

citation

Established member
+0.5
Talked to you in viper ts, nice, dedicated and chiil
Try add some traits to “why should we accept you over other applicants?”

ServiceSub

+0.5

Very detailed but if possible please add proof of staff on the servers you've listed as previous experience. Other then that I see no problems within your application.

Goodluck!

Darck

Veteran Member
Hurts my eyes to look at this. And you're very immature, called me a shithead, whore and a fucker.

Fmly

+0.5
Talked to you in viper ts, nice, dedicated and chiil
Try add some traits to “why should we accept you over other applicants?”

Thank you bro I remember talking to you Aswell and thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Fmly

+0.5

Very detailed but if possible please add proof of staff on the servers you've listed as previous experience. Other then that I see no problems within your application.

Goodluck!

Yea this is one of my first staff application's, so thanks for the feedback and that will definitely help me in the future.

Fmly

Hurts my eyes to look at this. And you're very immature, called me a shithead, whore and a fucker.

Hey bro I honestly don't remember talking about I don't remember talking to you and saying those things. Sorry If you got confused with someone else.

Darck

Veteran Member
Hey bro I honestly don't remember talking about I don't remember talking to you and saying those things. Sorry If you got confused with someone else.
No, I know you said this to me. You don't know who I am but when I say my name ur recognize me.

RETROUSSE

Established member
Why under the "Additional Information" section does it look like you copy + paste a completely different application format from a different server?

Fmly

Why under the "Additional Information" section does it look like you copy + paste a completely different application format from a different server?

For the additional information I did add things that were not on the sage staff application. The reason for this is because maybe they wanted to know those things and yes those questions are from a fierce pvp staff application. But it was my staff application on Fierce I got all the additional info on.

Hope that makes sense. I didn't copy anyone's stuff It's my stuff just questions from another servers staff application and that's why I put it in the "Additional Information" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.