Denied Flowerss STAFF APPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowers

IGN (In-Game Name): Flowerss

Region (EU/NA/Other): OTHER (SA).

Do you have any previous staff experience?: yeah, Badlion(UHC), Sorrow and Cave.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I find that the server has a lot of potential but things happen that need a good staff and I can provide that. I have a lot of time for this and I could contribute a lot.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Offering a very good support for the players who need. I can also give you plenty of time to help you and do justice against cheaters.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I am very honest, I would give myself a 10. I have always been a very honest person both on the internet and on irl. I would never be someone corrupt and I always tell the truth and if I make a mistake I admit it and ask sorry.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.

Additional Information?: I can help other staff as a Spanish translator and I have experience doing screenshare. I have been a player and staff of HCF and I have experience in this.

spult

Ah, sorry about that wasn't helper when I replied to this,.
Your all good I just don't want you to get striked because I have seen in the past when Helpers or really any rank respond to an application someone removes it.

D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.