Denied FLNK'S Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fink

IGN (In Game Name):
FLNK (https://namemc.com/profile/Flnk.2)

Timezone:
PST

Canada

Do you have a good quality mic?:
Yes

Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have both Teamspeak and Telegram.

How many hours can you put in the server per week:

Weekdays
Monday 4-8hours
Tuesday 3 - 4 hours
Wednesday 3 - 4 hours
Thursday 3 - 6 hours
Friday 4 - 6 hours

Weekends
Saturday 4 - 5 - 8 hours
Sunday 3 - 5 hours

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

MineSaga (Moderator) (Resigned)
Loved being a part of the MineSaga staff team. They accepted me when I had little to no experience and here I was given a chance to prove myself, I really learnt a lot about being staff during my time on MineSaga.

VanityMC (Helper) (Resigned)
When I applied on Vanity I had to go through a short 3 week update period. The server was releasing season #2 of their skyblock. I wasn’t staff for that long because staff weren’t allowed to participate in the monthly challenges and I wanted to, so I resigned.

SagePvp (Helper) (Demoted)
SagePvp was most definitely the most friendly server I have ever played. All the great people/friends I met. I loved all the experience it had to offer. I had never been staff on a hard core factions server before, some of the commands were a little new but I caught on quickly. I realized the mistakes I made while I was staff, and would love a second chance on the network.
(I was staff on an account named “Tamih” but i'm applying on “FLNK”)

Why do you want to become staff?:
Recently I’ve had extra time on my hands and would love to help out on the SagePvp staff team. Besides that I really enjoy the SagePvp community, it has to be one of the most non toxic communities I've experienced but don't get me wrong there is always toxicity in every community. I would love to help get rid of the toxicity, and yes I do understand it will take time and effort for me to make sure the players are following the rules but I am willing to put the time and effort in to achieve this goal. I find that I have matured faster than others at my age and I'm willing to show pride and hard work into the SagePvp network. I always do my best to show respect to everyone that I meet even if that person lacks maturity. I believe everyone makes mistakes, intentional or not and I also believe that those who intentionally make mistakes should have consequences.

I am a great team player, I work really well with others. I think everyone should be shown the same amount of respect despite the person's title. I think the staff team should always be willing to communicate to each other about any server related subject. Communication is a big part of a staff team.

If I become staff on the SagePvp network, I will be as active as possible. I would love to put hard work and dedication into the server. I am always determined to finish what I start and make sure I put max effort into whatever it is that I'm trying to achieve. During my time as a player on the network I've been treated very kindly and respectfully and I would love to give back to the community.

When I was staff on SagePvp, I found it so Interesting. All the cool people I met, special events I got to help out in, I really wanna experience this again and put hard work and time into the server.
I think I would be a great help to the server and I hope I can get the chance to prove it. I also have many old friends on the server such as, “Amarese”, “Wumarik”, “StaffMods”. Most of them won’t know me under the name “FLNK”. I knew them as “Tamih”

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Professional
I always abide by the rules no matter what the circumstances are. I think being professional makes people want to respect you more and I know it's one thing to say you can be professional but I look forward to proving it.

Friendly
When talking to players I always make sure they feel comfortable talking to me, I would never interrupt anyone or be disrespectful.

Discord
I have my discord set to online so when someone messages me I can quickly respond if they have any questions or comments that need answering.

Forums
I feel like the Forums are a big part of the server, I'm always checking out the new threads that are posted and leaving positive feedback.

Bias
I like to look at everything from each person's point of view, I try my best to always treat everyone equally and to never be biased.

Helping
I’m always willing to take any challenge that's brought upon me such as helping with online reports or discord reports, I am always open minded if someone asks me to do something.

Honesty
I really despise people who lie, I think honesty is a key part of friendship and any sort of Team, I think that once 2 people can trust each other. Nothing is able to stop them from achieving what they want.

Skills
Over the years of being a staff member, I’ve gathered many skills such as Multitasking. I’m able to deal with multiple situations at a time, this is very important because staff members should be able to deal with players at any point in time. I don’t get stressed out easily. I try to act as calm as possible during stressful situations, I believe every staff member should as well.

Communication
I’m able to communicate with players quite efficiently, I have a working microphone and I always am calm when talking to a player, I know that sometimes situations can be frustrating and people can get heated quiet quickly. Staying calm is always key.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Amarese

Additional Information:
N/A​

Fink

Please leave any possible feedback, If you have any questions feel free to let me know!

Rexy.

Established member
Denied:
Hello @Fink, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Never joined the server
- Lack of proof under previous staffing experience

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Hasn't been 2 weeks.

Fink

Denied:
Hello @Fink, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Never joined the server
- Lack of proof under previous staffing experience

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Hasn't been 2 weeks.

I talked with CosmicCalvin, he told me I was more than welcome to apply now!

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @Fink, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons:

- The reasoning behind your denial has been messaged to you via Telegram

I'm sorry, but we will not be offering you the chance to create a second application.

Status
Not open for further replies.