Not open for further replies.

Flexxing

IGN (In-Game Name):
Flexxing

Timezone:
GMT/BST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
[InsaneRaids] - Moderator > Staff manager
This was one of my first Faction server experiences, It was a small server with around 20-50 players and a few big factions. I have a few videos of proof on an old channel somewhere but I didn't think it would be very important as its and old experience so its pretty irrelevant. I was Moderator and then made my way up to Staff Manager through offering the owner some help and I was mainly running the staff team from the Mod role but it was the back end stuff, then I got his trust and I was promoted to take full control to help out. The server shut down after 2 months, and 2 failed maps.

[Opcraft] - Helper
This was in 2017, I was here for a few weeks and had a pretty bad experience with the admins being rude and immature, I managed to get demoted for saying 'kk' in the telegram.

[SavageMC] - Owner
This was the remake of InsaneRaids, I developed the server and recruited a full staff team along with advertisements and media stuff, this never managed to release as the developer left due to too much stress and then the server just went down hill as I couldn't do most of the stuff as I was pretty ammeter at development.

[DavMC] - Moderator > Administrator > Head/Sr Administrator > Community Manager > Configuration Operator.
This was some sort of survival server I cannot remember anything else about it I cant even remember what happened.

[VeneticMC] - Sr Moderator

This was a factions server like InsaneRiads but bigger, it had 100+ players and where I started my actual moderation journey. The server shut down in 2017 and never opened again.

[ShockedMC] - Helper
This was a skyblock server that closed and I think recently reopened, I was apart of this in early 2018 and I got demoted for inactivity.

[Performium] - Moderator
Bigger network owned by some youtubers. At the time i didn't even know and It was just a server I played and then applied for staff, I have no idea what happened here and why I am no longer there.

[PolarPvP]
Small HCF server that didn't make it far, I left because it was never being developed.

[FactionsHub] - Admin
A factions server that was a CTS and I got demoted because they didnt like the way i worked.​
c930dd886bc5d404b23f109ce43a059a.png

[Arlex] - Owner
A HCF server I helped develop and then I left due to the main owner giving up and giving some kid ownership.

[SatellitePvP] - Owner

Another HCF server that released yesterday, I left due to the owners being like 12 and I was making the whole server for them and getting them a playerbase.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff because sagepvp is a server that has had a past, up's and down's mainly up's and which means It would be a good place for me to come back to.

Becoming staff on here would be like coming back home from uni or a holiday, Due to my prior experiences here I understand the ropes and how things work and overall i had a good experience, and that's why i'm back.
I didn't include my experience above because I only made it to mod and I was told it's not really worth including. But a lot of my other experiences have taught me how to be better and how to do new things, I was doing a lot in moderation before 2013 and then after that i moved to management which means i missed out on a lot of the new specs and things that moderation includes, which is why i'm here. SagePvP learn me all my ways and techniques to be good so here I am, this time I'm here for good, I want to bring back my old ways of helping out and clearing the server. I have not been on it lately because of life and things, but I think this is a good place to start back on because of all the things above.

Generally I want to be become staff to help people and try and keep Sage live and try keep them new players and make sure they come back with intentions to stay and play for a long time.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would do this by making sure that they get the help and support they need to get started, If they are unsure how HCF works ill teach them, Along side with making sure people that give an unfair advantage are off the server and that they don't ruin the time new players are having. I would also help out by being friendly and putting a good face on Sage and making sure that people know this server as somewhere to start and somewhere they can get help freely without any issues or drama. Overall I would just do my job and enforce rules to make sure that the server runs smoothly and the community is happy.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Personally 8/10,
I remember a time that I was staff on OPCraft and I tabbed the wrong name when punishing someone, and I went into Teamspeak crying about how I made this mistake to the admin and a manager and it was probably one of the most embarrassing things, I will forever be remembered for that and ever since that happened, I never tabbed a name again and I type it out one by one, but I'm pretty quick so its all good ahah.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I mean Ty and Str could put a vouch on me for my friendliness and just me being an all around top notch person, We had a good talk about things and i'm sure they get and understanding of what i'm like and I'm hoping thats' a good impression ahah

Additional Information?:
No thanks, things seem all good here, Please do leave feedback as it would be so awesome to see how I can improve on my application, I want to try get this application to perfection and I have done my best to do what I can. Thanks all <3

Last edited:

Flexxing

add proof of staffing
Hello, thanks I knew this was going to come at some point but I legit never use to gather proof because they were small servers and I was still kinda new at the time so I never had the IQ to do get the proof, But I can assure you and everyone that I will prove with my knowledge and performance that I have the necessary experience to become apart of SagePvP

Hayh

💻✅
I'm going to give you a -1
  • Lack of detail
  • Seems like a server hopper
  • Give more detail about what you did on those servers, how long did you stay, and did you resign or get demoted?
  • Lack of staff experience on HCF based servers.
Good luck.

Flexxing

• Lack of detail
  • Give more detail about what you did on those servers, how long did you stay, and did you resign or get demoted?
Good luck.
I appreciate the feedback, I did try my hardest to get as much detail but before i just read through and found myself repeating my self, Ill add alot of detail to my experiences etc. And just a little bit about server hoping stuff - I use to go around smaller servers and buy a few things here and there and In my time I have owned a lot of server which was mainly me helping another owner out with development and getting the server to release. But ill add info about them all and the back story.

Last edited:

Hayh

💻✅
I appropriate the feedback, I did try my hardest to get as much detail but before i just read through and found myself repeating my self, Ill add alot of detail to my experiences etc. And just a little bit about server hoping stuff - I use to go around smaller servers and buy a few things here and there and In my time I have owned a lot of server which was mainly me helping another owner out with development and getting the server to release. But ill add info about them all and the back story.
Just try to work with what I said and I can change my rating.

Sauds

Legendary Member
  • Lack of detail
Good luck.

Flexxing

• Lack of detail
Good luck.
I removed a lot of the server that didn't really matter, I know i don't have much HCF experience, but because I have made a few I understand how it all works, and as I was staff here before I know how this server works as well.

Flexxing

Guys i'm sorry that this application isn't really what you expect, Its just a lot of my experience comes from small servers and a lot of it is developing and stuff like that, But its been 4 years since I started my staffing journey and I can promise that I can perform just as good as the other staff members here and possibly better.

Llamass

Neutral
Quick Question, you were demoted from ''OpCraft'' for say ''kk'' but if i remember correctly the server called OpCraft led by a youtuber called IcyCraft was extremely toxic so if im on about the correct server i doubt it was for saying 'kk'' If im wrong please correct me
Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.