Denied Flexless_ Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexless

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Flexless_
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on the server as I am a massive peoples person, I want to be there for the community and use my experience and skills to create an impact on their experience helping out wherever possible whether that is in TeamSpeak, Discord, The forums or in game. Another reason being is that the moderation side of servers is something that I love to do as the feeling I get after helping someone out and creating a positive impact is unreal. Been a staff member also gives me the chance to make friends and meet new amazing people who I may not have met if I were not to apply for a staff position all of them sharing an interest in PvP and a passion for the game. I am confident in the decisions I make and I am an individual, I am someone who believes in what I am doing and am honest when they I do something wrong and don't try blame someone else, Standing up for myself, This one can be interpreted in many different ways as being an individual means many different things depending on your outlook.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I have witnessed rule breaking in game where staff haven't been available as they have been dealing with bigger issues or not around I would like to put all my effort, time and dedication in to help stop these issues and make the server an even more enjoyable server for everyone.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 8 Because I feel like I still tell the truth most times but on certain occasions its okay to lie (NOT TO YOU GUYS)

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: N/A

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map?: Yes I can, I may be able to put more than that in.

↬ What is your telegram @?: AgonysVines
↬ What is your discord @?: Agony#8208

Status
Not open for further replies.