Denied FlamezMC's Staff Application [NA]

Flaming

IGN (In-Game Name):
FlamezMC

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I was staff on Orbit Prison I was a Moderator and my main responsibility was to recruit media members that could potentially grow the server's player count. It didn't go as well as we thought so the head staff(Admin) at the time switched my tasks. I was then assigned to moderate the players' which included muting, kicking, banning, etc. After my resignation, I then applied for the MinemenClub staff team(I got accepted). I was a moderator where my main responsibilities were to pretty much get the most bans while maintaining a low number of false bans. I then left but I was recruited as staff at Bedwarspractice.club as a Moderator where I was assigned to ban players using blatant clients and to mentor new staff members. But I resigned due to staff and personal issues. Here are the proofs of my staffing but I don't have the ones for Orbit Prison. Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be staff on SagePVP as I feel as though I desire to help the server grow and succeed whilst maintaining the best environment possible. I want to become a part of the staff team to enforce rules and keep the server a great place to play legit without the fears of being 4 blocked and not being able to get back what was unfairly taken. I have always wanted to improve servers that have the potential and the power to rise to the top. And after viewing many staff teams and servers I think that the server has great potential to become one of the best servers if not the best. I've really changed since the last time I've been staff and if I am able to be accepted I will work to the best of my capabilities.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
From what I learned by far about the server and the position as staff I can say that I like it very much and I’m determined to contribute to Sagepvp and to bring this server to success. Most applicants have little to no staff experience but I have not only a lot of staff experience but I have been staff on a server like this server; therefore, I am capable to give assistance in any given situation. I know everything that I need to know about staffing on the server and I'm a very confident and hardworking person and I am always open to criticism and suggestions that players may have. I believe that the current staff team seems to have trouble communicating with the French or EU players on the server. As I can fluently speak French and English I can help provide support and assistance which otherwise be harder to obtain from non-French speaking staff members.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:
A solid 10, I was completely honest on this application and after being staff on large servers I have yet to leak any information regarding staff and logs!! <3

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Unforchinatly, no.

Additional Information?:
Sorry if the application was kinda rushed because I'm going to go somewhere soon but it would mean a lot if you guys would accept this application. :)

Aborted

Known member
As you said, and I can tell you rushed this application, if you could beef it up some more and take more time on it I’ll change rating, best of luck!

kamonk

+1
As an ex-Manager on bedwarspractice, I can vouch for him being staff there and being a dope staff member. I would recommend adding some more info though!

gap

Known member

- My reasoning for a -1 is it being a rushed application. There is no deadline for applications, so if you would've taken the extra time to write more detail. Normally applications are read 1-2 days, but not accepted/denied for a little bit after. So if you would've taken a little bit of extra time to write more, and not rush the application then that would be the breaking point of a +1/-1.
- Being a rushy person isn't a good asset to a staff team either.

Best of luck.

Flaming

- My reasoning for a -1 is it being a rushed application. There is no deadline for applications, so if you would've taken the extra time to write more detail. Normally applications are read 1-2 days, but not accepted/denied for a little bit after. So if you would've taken a little bit of extra time to write more, and not rush the application then that would be the breaking point of a +1/-1.
- Being a rushy person isn't a good asset to a staff team either.

Best of luck.
Thanks for the advice! I know about that so I've made a separate application with the same format so that I'm ready if this application gets denied. And I understand now!!! Thanks for the advice <3

A

Averred

Needs more details but all around good application. Would recommend fixing the staff experience section and make it
Server - Role - Resigned/demoted looks like an all around mess

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
+1 know him from staffing on bwp. Looks like a great guy. Never heard anything negative about him.

slayer

Established member

I can write this in about 10 minutes. you put no effort into this... I'm willing to change my rating if you add more detail and if you put more effort into your application.