Fire Swords

EloUp

Established member
I have been playing HCF for a long time now, almost a year or so. Anyway, I am noticing how bad this is getting. Every time I go onto Kit map, there is always 20 people with fire swords. And even if you hit them more, they still win. And everyone has them except me. Obviously, the solution is to get one myself. But it's just really annoying that it helps so much in fights and one on ones.​

Last edited:

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
I have been playing HCF for a long time now, almost a year or so. Anyway, I am noticing how bad this is getting. Every time I go onto Kit map, there is always 20 people with fire swords. And even if you hit them more, they still win. And everyone has them except me. Obviously, the solution is to get one myself. But it's just really annoying that it helps so much in fights and one on ones.​
Do agree it should be slightly harder to get them, especially because they cost so much but you can get them other ways very easily.

Kuttans

I have plenty extra fire swords, I can give you a whole row if you'd like. Message me on Discord (found below) and we can set up an arrangement.