Not open for further replies.

Fices

IGN (In-Game Name): Fices
Timezone:
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Server-Ventrix
Rank- Moderator
Demoted-Resigned: Resigned
I was with the server for about three weeks.This server is where I first learned to screen share for hacks. I spent a lot of time trying to help players. I was really wishing and hoping that the server was going to have a great community. But the server was just too laggy and the owners didn't want to spend anymore money so they shut down the server. So when I heard that I just Resigned, the time on that server was great. I learned how to deal with people in the teamspeak and I improved my skills.

Server-HCFlags
Rank-Admin
Proof- https://gyazo.com/d2e422d3efc403e3e2d661a37802d1fa
I was an admin on HCFlags and on the server I had a good time and I liked the community. I learned a lot of things from this server. I learned a lot about catching hackers/finding hacked clients. I am familiar with most hacked clients. My personal goal with this server was to make sure no hackers were on the server and that there are no bugs/duping able to happen on the network. I dealt with players being toxic in teamspeak and I dealt with a lot on the server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to apply for staff because I think I can contribute to the community a lot. I would dedicate many hours to the server because I think it has a lot of potential. I would make a big contribution to the staff team because I can work as a team really well. I feel like I can bring a lot to the dream staff team. I would be dedicated to the server because I think it is a really good chance to be staff. I have gotten a bit bored of regular minecraft and I think being a staff member on the server would make me more interested in minecraft so I would dedicate more time to the server.

I am a very patient, understanding, and forgiving person, and I love to help people and if they acted rude I would not act badly in any way to that player. I think I would be a great part of the community. I think that everyone on the server deserves a second chance and should all be treated equally no matter what. I think that the server can compete with some of the top HCF servers.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be kind and I would make sure that all the players would get help if needed. I would make their experience on the server great. I would help them as much as I could, I would take many hours of my time just to have one player happy on the server. I love to help players and I think that my positive attitude towards players make them feel better about the server. I would take so much time out of my day to help players. I think that all players should get a second chance and i'll give them that second chance.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No, current staff members can vouch for me.

Additional Information?: I think that you might have wanted to know that my real name is Daniel, and I have been playing minecraft for about 4-5 years.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- General lack of detail throughout your whole application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.