Status
Not open for further replies.

FEDERICOSCHI

IGN (In-Game Name):
FEDERICOSCHI

Timezone:

CEST / GMT+2

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

AntiClient (SSTool) - Staff // TheRed - Manager // EagleNetwork - Trainee // CrazyPlanet - Trainee // VenusHQ Plat-Admin // BrawlPvP Sr.Mod // Naturality Moderator // AtlanticGaming Trainee // and a lot of other Italian/US servers

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to join the SagePvP staff team for a lot of reasons:
- being staff is always a goal for me. because it gives me the opportunity to challenge myself, trying every time to go to a bigger server.
- I want to use my time, not for just playing Minecraft, but at helping people who need help
- This server has a good reputation.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

# Recording capacity#
I can always provide with a well recorded proof (1080p 240FPS) of what I did during the screen share.

# knowledge in the field #
I screen share since 2017 so I learned how to do a correct screen share

# Languages #
as I born in Italy, I'm fluent Italian

# Communication #
I'm always active on social media, like telegram, discord etc..

# Friendly #
I'm a person that makes fast friend and I'm nice with everyone

# activities #
I can be active 8 hours a day, while in this period almost all the day. While I'm on Minecraft moderating I'm ALWAYS on TeamSpeak so I can communicate with other staff and help people who are in trouble

# Patient #
Patience plays a lot into staffing, When handling hard situations I am able to be patient and get whatever I need to get done.

# Suggest #
I'm always open to new suggestions and I'm -open to other ideas, and not to focusing on my idea

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information?:

No

10cps_

Lack of detail.
never seen online.
want to join the SagePvP staff team for a lot of reasons:
- being staff is always a goal for me. because it gives me the opportunity to challenge myself, trying every time to go to a bigger server.
- I want to use my time, not for just playing Minecraft, but at helping people who need help
- This server has a good reputation.
Add more detail.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lack of experience
- Lack of detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.