Denied Favouritist's Staff Application.

Favouritist

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Favouritist

↬ Age: 15

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): I am in the NA region.

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I have experience on the Muffinized Network as a Mod.
I also have experience on SaiCoPvP as a Sr. Mod I have since then resigned due to inactivity.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I feel like the staff here aren't doing their job as much as they should (no offense just saying) and I think
I can put my experience and helpful attitude to work on this server. I also want to become staff for the experience for future jobs I may get as a staff member. I want to become staff to keep the server a safe and enjoyable environment for all by keeping cheaters off, Banned words off, And keep it nice and safe for all.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: By making sure there are no cheaters to the best of my ability, Muting rule breaking chatters, And being an active role model for future applicants or players. Being an active staff member also means more punishments and less rule breakers on the network. What it means to be staff is to be an active role model for all, Keeping the environment a safe and fun place to be, And give support as much as one can.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate it a 9. Why? Because I am a very honest person who only lies when I absolutely have to and if it is on my life. I will not lie under any surcumstance as it would most likely end in a demotion/strike to me. Lying can also get me in legal trouble if done wrong. I don't like lying in general as it can be unearthed in the future and used against me.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Crating Ex-Admin (Maybe)

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): Up to 5 - 6 hours daily.

↬ What is your discord @?: My discord is Fav#6208
My telegram is @Favitavious
I have teamspeak.
I also have twitter: @Ulubiony6208

↬ Additional Information (optional)?: I sometimes can't be online about 1-3 days a week for spending time with my family.

Last edited: