Denied FatToke's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatTokes

Good evening,
I can assure you that this is my application, I have been using versions of this application to apply to servers for years, that is why it comes up that some parts are plagiarized as I change parts of the application up to each different sever I apply to.
Secondly, I did not make that account, it is my friend that I met while staffing on faithful there is no way to prove that to you at this time, however, staff members can see that it is in fact an actual person and is not an “alt” forum user that I made. I am currently trying to fix the issue regarding my Imgur links not loading, please be patient while I try to figure out these technical issues I’m having. Thank you for the reply and constructive criticism!

brokenlocker

Established member
Good evening,
I can assure you that this is my application, I have been using versions of this application to apply to servers for years, that is why it comes up that some parts are plagiarized as I change parts of the application up to each different sever I apply to.
Secondly, I did not make that account, it is my friend that I met while staffing on faithful there is no way to prove that to you at this time, however, staff members can see that it is in fact an actual person and is not an “alt” forum user that I made. I am currently trying to fix the issue regarding my Imgur links not loading, please be patient while I try to figure out these technical issues I’m having. Thank you for the reply and constructive criticism!
LOOOOOOOL, ok so basically you're not allowed to re-used old applications because it's considered self plagiarism.

FatTokes

yeah... that isn't allowed....

Thank you for the reply!
I guess I must've miss read/understand the rules regarding reusing previous applications that were written by that applicant. I understood it as I can not reuse an application of mine on a 1:1 scale, I thought paraphrasing / basing it off of some parts of a previous application of mine was fine since it is technically not that same application of my previous one. However, I do understand how it could be "reusing a previous application" as I did paraphrase from it, I now know for next time that I am not allowed to paraphrase from a previous application I wrote, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.