Denied FamiiyGuy Staff Application

bubbly1x

IGN (In-Game Name): FamiiyGuy
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): Na
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a senior mod on holypvp and another small hcf server but don’t remember the name.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on sage because I would like to make a change. There are a lot of cheaters and HCF is not like how it used to be. I want all new and existing players to be able to enjoy HCF.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Nobody wants to play against a cheat so The best way to improve a players experience is banning cheaters. Even though I don’t have much authority I would suggest some changes that could make HCF much more fun.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? My honesty is a 9 because I don’t like liars but if I know i’m being lied to the I will lie back but I never do it for no reason.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): Weekdays 3-5 hours Weekend 5+ hours
↬ What is your discord @?: Bubbly#9052
↬ Additional Information (optional):

Last edited:

bubbly1x

Please expand on your application a little more to be considered for staff.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member on sage because I would like to make a change. There are a lot of cheaters and HCF is not like how it used to be. I want all new and existing players to be able to enjoy HCF. Because staffing is so fun to me if I do get accepted I will be 2x more active then I already am.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I’ve been watching and playing HCF for 4+ years so I have a very good understanding about the game and what people want. Nobody wants to play against a cheater so the best way to improve a players experience is banning cheaters. Even though I don’t have much authority I would suggest some changes that could make HCF much more fun like adding or removing partner items. In my opinion I think there should be less kits and a higher north star cooldown because that is the most used item when it comes to base raiding. I also think there should be more koths with better rewards so that people would teamfights more then trap and base raid. I also would be fair and unbiased to all player so nobody experiences any abuse from me.