Falsely banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Ign Lomaster2345.Hello I was perm banned on squads after a long fight on thursday. I was blamed and frozen for cheating without any information for wat cheat exactly. I am unguilty. My reasoning is that I am on Lunar client and that I was false banned and unbanned 3times before. I never had problems like this on any other server and dont understand why I keep on getting banned on ur network. Also I would if u find me for guilty atleast know the nature of the cheat im using so I can find out if there is any problem with my laptop. I dont remeber the names of the staff which banned me but I think a ban bc of refusal to go ts isnt rightful bc I told the staff I cant ts bc my laptop crashes when I do. This is actually true and I can send a picture of my laptop on demand. Furthermore I excuse my bad english its not my mother language. Have a nice day and thanks for reading/helping!

Reactions: awi

Riddlings

Hey! This is the wrong section to post an appeal to your punishment, if you feel as if your ban was unjustified or unfair you may appeal it here. Make sure to use the appeal listed when appealing, hope this helps!

-Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.