You can find my previous IGNS here:
namemc.com/INF0RM

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

As of right now, I am 17 years old.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Timezone:

My current time zone is Greenwich Mean Time +4

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

As of right now, I live in Bahrain, and I don’t have any intentions of moving out anytime soon.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I do, I have a blue yeti.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I own all three of them and I am very active on each one of them

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, I’ve been staff on 4 big servers including Sagepvp.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
Network: Valux.
Player count: 300 to 500 players [ The server sadly shut down]
Demotion/Resignation: Resignation.
Reason(s): I didn’t have enough time to staff, I had school and sports.
Staff length: 2 months.
Proof of being staff: [Click me for proof]
Role: As a Senior-moderator on the Valux network I had to make sure the practice server was clean from hackers and toxic players.
Information: Valux was a popular practice server.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Network: SagePvP.
Player count: 500 to 800 players.
Demotion/Resignation: Demotion.
Reason(s): It was an immature mistake that I made, but I won’t repeat it cause I’ve learned from my mistakes.
Staff length: 3 weeks.
Role: As a helper on the SagePvP network I had to make sure that the server was clean from cheaters and toxic players and I had to do support rooms in TeamSpeak.
Information: SagePvP is a very popular HCF server.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Network: LuxorMC [“FaithfulMC’s sister server”]
Player count: 300 to 500 on regular and 1000+ on SOTW’S
Reason(s): The server shut down.
Staff length: 6 months.
Role: As an Administrator on the LuxorMC network, I had a lot of stuff like banning cheaters, ban evaders and rolling back bases.
Information: LuxorMC was a very popular server ran by KillaMC and some other YouTubers.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Network: VeltPvP
Player count: 1000 to 3000 players.
Reason(s): My internet was off for like a month so I had to resign.
Role: As a moderator on the VeltPvP network I had to make sure that the server was clean from cheaters and toxic players and I had to do support rooms in TeamSpeak.
Information: VeltPvP is a very popular HCF server.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Why do you want to become Staff?:

First of all, I would like to say that it would be a great honor to be a staff member again on the SagePvP Network and what happened the last time will not happen again because I learned from my mistake, and now I think I'm ready to be a staff member again. Moving on to the reasons why I want to become a staff member:

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

1. Support rooms.

For some reason I enjoyed doing support rooms unlike most of the staff they don't enjoy it, plus yesterday I needed support and had to wait almost 30 minutes to get moved which got me pretty annoyed and made me understand why players used to complain about waiting in support rooms.

1. Staffing.

Being a staff member is like a hobby to me. Staffing is very fun and helping players makes it more fun, I enjoyed helping everyone and supporting players.

1. Teamspeak

When I was a staff member I enjoyed being in TeamSpeak with other staff members helping players, doing screen shares or just chilling with other staff members.

1. Activity

As of right now, I don’t have a lot of responsibilities besides school and sports, which means I have a lot of free time, and like most of you, I play video games during my free time.

1. Addiction

I am very addicted to the SagePvP network, as you can tell I didn’t quit or talk sh*t about the server after quitting, unlike other staff members.

1. Recording

After I got demoted I got a new PC and I get over 1k FPS on Minecraft which means I can record anything easily.
★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I’ve been playing HCF for over 3 years now, which means I have a lot of experience with this community and I know how to deal with multiple situations. And here are some of my qualities that can help the server.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

1. Honesty

I am a very honest person and I am not scared to tell people my mistakes.
And I believe that honesty is really important in real life and in-game.

1. Maturity

I believe maturity is an important thing in real life and in-game, and I believe that I am very mature for my age [not to be full of myself]

1. Motivated

I am not a lazy person I am very active and motivated to do anything.

1. Timezone

I don’t see any staff members from the same time zone as me which means I can be at times where there won’t be any staff online.

1. Helpful

As I stated above, I become happy when I help people. Which means if come to me and ask for help I will always try to say “Yes” “or of course”
I would never say to someone asking for help unless I really can’t help you.

1. Goals

I am a very positive person who always follows his dreams and goals even I fail multiple times.

1. Commands

As an ex-staff member on multiple HCF servers, I am very familiar with the commands.

1. Rules

I have read all the rules of the SagePvP network, including TeamSpeak and the forums rules, and I understand all of them.

1. Languages
I can be very helpful to the server because as of right now I speak 3 languages which are English, Arabic and a little bit of french.

1. Confidence
You can tell by the way I talk that I am a confident person even in real life, but that doesn't mean that I am not humble, Cause confidence and humbleness are balanced on a razor blade.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Additional Information:

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Well, all I want to say is, if you’re going to reply on my application with your feedback about my past, please remember that humans change and that I’ve learned from my mistakes and I am a changed man now, and if I get accepted I will prove that I have changed and I will make sure to fix my old mistakes by supporting this great network. Anyways thank you for my staff application and please make sure to reply with your feedback below and If you see any mistakes or something wrong with my application just reply below and I will fix it as soon as possible

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Current words & Characters:

This application currently 1215 has words.
This application currently has 7005 characters
★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Last edited:

Conclusive

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

IGN (In-Game Name):

My current in-game name is INF0RM.
You can find my previous IGNS here:
namemc.com/INF0RM

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

As of right now, I am 17 years old.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Timezone:

My current time zone is Greenwich Mean Time +4

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

As of right now, I live in Bahrain, and I don’t have any intentions of moving out anytime soon.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I do, I have a blue yeti.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I own all three of them and I am very active on each one of them

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, I’ve been staff on 4 big servers including Sagepvp.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
Network: Valux.
Player count: 300 to 500 players [ The server sadly shut down]
Reason(s): I didn’t have enough time to staff, I had school and sports.
Role: As a Senior-moderator on the Valux network I had to make sure the practice server was clean from hackers and toxic players.
Information: Valux was a popular practice server.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Network: SagePvP.
Player count: 500 to 800 players.
Demotion/Resignation: Demotion.
Reason(s): It was an immature mistake that I made, but I won’t repeat it cause I’ve learned from my mistakes.
Staff length: 3 weeks.
Role: As a helper on the SagePvP network I had to make sure that the server was clean from cheaters and toxic players and I had to do support rooms in TeamSpeak.
Information: SagePvP is a very popular HCF server.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Network: LuxorMC [“FaithfulMC’s sister server”]
Player count: 300 to 500 on regular and 1000+ on SOTW’S
Reason(s): The server shut down.
Staff length: 6 months.
Role: As an Administrator on the LuxorMC network, I had a lot of stuff like banning cheaters, ban evaders and rolling back bases.
Information: LuxorMC was a very popular server ran by KillaMC and some other YouTubers.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Network: VeltPvP
Player count: 1000 to 3000 players.
Reason(s): My internet was off for like a month so I had to resign.
Role: As a moderator on the VeltPvP network I had to make sure that the server was clean from cheaters and toxic players and I had to do support rooms in TeamSpeak.
Information: VeltPvP is a very popular HCF server.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Why do you want to become Staff?:

First of all, I would like to say that it would be a great honor to be a staff member again on the SagePvP Network and what happened the last time will not happen again because I learned from my mistake, and now I think I'm ready to be a staff member again. Moving on to the reasons why I want to become a staff member:

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

1. Support rooms.

For some reason I enjoyed doing support rooms unlike most of the staff they don't enjoy it, plus yesterday I needed support and had to wait almost 30 minutes to get moved which got me pretty annoyed and made me understand why players used to complain about waiting in support rooms.

1. Staffing.

Being a staff member is like a hobby to me. Staffing is very fun and helping players makes it more fun, I enjoyed helping everyone and supporting players.

1. Teamspeak

When I was a staff member I enjoyed being in TeamSpeak with other staff members helping players, doing screen shares or just chilling with other staff members.

1. Activity

As of right now, I don’t have a lot of responsibilities besides school and sports, which means I have a lot of free time, and like most of you, I play video games during my free time.

1. Addiction

I am very addicted to the SagePvP network, as you can tell I didn’t quit or talk sh*t about the server after quitting, unlike other staff members.

1. Recording

After I got demoted I got a new PC and I get over 1k FPS on Minecraft which means I can record anything easily.
★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I’ve been playing HCF for over 3 years now, which means I have a lot of experience with this community and I know how to deal with multiple situations. And here are some of my qualities that can help the server.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

1. Honesty

I am a very honest person and I am not scared to tell people my mistakes.
And I believe that honesty is really important in real life and in-game.

1. Maturity

I believe maturity is an important thing in real life and in-game, and I believe that I am very mature for my age [not to be full of myself]

1. Motivated

I am not a lazy person I am very active and motivated to do anything.

1. Timezone

I don’t see any staff members from the same time zone as me which means I can be at times where there won’t be any staff online.

1. Helpful

As I stated above, I become happy when I help people. Which means if come to me and ask for help I will always try to say “Yes” “or of course”
I would never say to someone asking for help unless I really can’t help you.

1. Goals

I am a very positive person who always follows his dreams and goals even I fail multiple times.

1. Commands

As an ex-staff member on multiple HCF servers, I am very familiar with the commands.

1. Rules

I have read all the rules of the SagePvP network, including TeamSpeak and the forums rules, and I understand all of them.

1. Languages
I can be very helpful to the server because as of right now I speak 3 languages which are English, Arabic and a little bit of french.

1. Confidence
You can tell by the way I talk that I am a confident person even in real life, but that doesn't mean that I am not humble, Cause confidence and humbleness are balanced on a razor blade.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Additional Information:

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Well, all I want to say is, if you’re going to reply on my application with your feedback about my past, please remember that humans change and that I’ve learned from my mistakes and I am a changed man now, and if I get accepted I will prove that I have changed and I will make sure to fix my old mistakes by supporting this great network. Anyways thank you for my staff application and please make sure to reply with your feedback below and If you see any mistakes or something wrong with my application just reply below and I will fix it as soon as possible

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Current words & Characters:

This application currently 1215 has words.
This application currently has 7005 characters
★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
My rating on your application will be a: +1

Reasons include:
[1] You meet all minimum word requirements.
[2] Your grammar shows that you're very professional and mature as well as have a deep understanding of what happens around you.
[3] You describe your staff experience well and give us enough information about each sub-topic.
[4] You also show evidence that you've provided with your staff experience.

FalseInfo

My rating on your application will be a: +1

Reasons include:
[1] You meet all minimum word requirements.
[2] Your grammar shows that you're very professional and mature as well as have a deep understanding of what happens around you.
[3] You describe your staff experience well and give us enough information about each sub-topic.
[4] You also show evidence that you've provided with your staff experience.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.