Denied Fallensoldiers Staff Application (2021/12/27)

Fallensoldiers

IGN (In-Game Name): Fallensoldiers
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

UniverseMC

I was a staff member at UniverseMC for about a year where I learned a lot of stuff and where I met a lot of new friends. I was ranked Jr. Moderator when I resigned. UniverseMC was a great server and place for new players to learn and experience the reality of OP factions. That's how I learned how to play real OP Factions. But back to the experience, as i said i was ranked Jr.Mod for about all my time being Staff. I started as a Trainee and worked my way up to Helper and further and further. I later resigned because I had alot of schoolwork.

FenixPvP
I was also a staff member on FenixPvP for about 3 weeks where I was placed as Administrator. I handled the servers economy and handled Staff related stuff. FenixPvP was an HCF server. The server later closed its doors.

Orbit
Orbit.rip, Orbit was a practice and HCF server where everyone was kind and friendly, the server owners at the time were Fxmous and someone else that I do not remember the name of, but it was overall a great server with nice features. I was ranked Trial-Mod and moderated the chat and helped players in teamspeak. The server later merged and closed down.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I am applying to Sage because I want to help the server to its max level. I am very serious about my work and take it to a prior.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will actively take support matters and help players in need. You will also get an active staff member with good deeds and a good sense of humor. I take the members and other dear staff members to one hundred percent. And want to do everything to improve.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate it 10/10 because i have nothing to hide.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Additional Information?:

Contact Information - Telegram: @Fallensoldierss

Last edited:

Pluto

Lack of detail, you didn't follow the staff application format given, and there is no effort at all.