Denied Falconz Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzFalconz

IGN (In-Game Name): ItzFalconz
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on 3 different servers (SystemicMC, TridentMC and MysticLands)

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member here because I love doing this stuff and I also love the community in here. Everyone is so nice to everyone and there are no toxic player that much. I also love how the server is developed and I know this is the right place for me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the players experience with being active and listening all the players. I would be on the server almost all my free time and I am really good at spotting hackers with and without screenshare.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10 cause I will be honest all the time cause I don't see the point of not to be.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I don't think that they know me so no.

Additional Information?: I know a lot about moderating servers and about the commands that there needs to be used. I also can help with the server a lot with my knowledge about thing in Minecraft and how to improve the server even more. I don't think I got more so I am fully thankful about the opportunity and I hope we will see later.

RETROUSSE

Established member
You put 0 to no effort into your staff application and go for smaller HCF servers to gain more experience.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time. Please add some more content.

Status
Not open for further replies.