Denied FadeFlor's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): FadeFlor
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
RoyaleHCF - Owner, Artenix - Platform Admin, WafyNetwork.cc - Trial Mod, HoaxMC - Mod+.
PROOF 》WafyNetwork
Screenshot_20210217-232213_Discord.jpg

Explanation for demotion: There was a small server, and they technically scammed me out of 60$, in an anger I deleted their map, and got demoted on Wafy for it. I've learnt from my mistakes though.
PROOF 》Artenix (Host because that's all I could find, I can ask the owner to OP me in game if that's not enough.)
Screenshot_20210217-230911_Samsung Internet.jpg

PROOF 》RoyaleHCF - DM the owner if it's not enough. (He scammed, doxed and did a lot more to me, so I will not DM him.)
Screenshot_20210217-230801_Parallel Space 64Bit Support.jpg

Why would you like to become a staff
member?:
I've been playing SagePvP for a long time, and I really enjoy staffing. I don't feel like the PvP aspects of servers is meant for me and I honestly just enjoy helping players. It's something for me to do as most of the time I'm bored, aswell as helping the SagePvP community. It's a win for both sides :). I also feel like being apart of the Sage staff team will be a nice opportunity for me, and hopefully I can make many new bonds.

Aside from those points, I'd like to become a staff member on SagePvP due to the fact if will help my staffing career alot, and when it does come to the time that I feel like I want to step down from my position, I am able to show Sage in my previous experience. Although I don't have the most or best experience, I feel like both the staff team and me would benefit, I'd be able to handle a lot of support rooms per day, giving other staff members a chance to relax.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If I was accepted, I would improve the player's experience by being active in TS to help anyone that needs it, I'd try my hardest to bring down toxicity, and I wouldn't be biased/abuse my perms. I believe players would enjoy this as a lot of times we are waiting a long time to get moved in ts. One example is I was waiting in TS to claim a rank from gamble crate and it took over 2 days to get moved. Even if I was to get promoted to that level, I would still be active as much as I can and I would be loyal to Sage. I would also make sure to report any bugs to higher staff and also, I would be active in-game incase there's any players who don't know that if they need help they need to download TeamSpeak. I don't see many staff members helping players in-game, it's usually just other friendly players who let them know. :) I would also try my best to help the players, Staff on Viper honestly don't really help the players that much, they look over one reason and that's it. Thankfully, on Sage it's different. Whenever I have been in Support room, staff have been really helpful. I'll always be able to help the players and I'll try my best to be active on Discord, TS and in-game. This way new players will feel welcomed to the server too!

Also, I'd make sure every report is dealt with, on a lot of servers, most staff dont check reports/helpop's, I'd be checking regularly to ensure players get the help they deserve. I know most staff commands that way I'll be able to help players as quick as possible without needing a higher-ups assistance in most cases.

》 STRENGHTS《
Activity
Knowledge
Justice

》WEAKNESSES《
Timezone - Due to the fact I'm in the UK and most players are in the NA region, I may not be able to help those players as 3pm est is 11pm GMT+1 which is around the time I normally start logging off.

Maturity
I feel like I'm a pretty mature person, I'm also a nice person which some people say it makes me look like I'm unprofessional, however, I respectfully disagree.

Experience
The only server I have been demoted from is WafyNetwork, which I made a mistake and am really sorry for. I know that I lack experience but I hope you can see past this and see my positive traits.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8 - I'm a pretty honest person, but I don't think anybody is a 10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Unfortunately not.

Additional Information?:
Nope, thanks for reading, and also if you have any feedback, please let me know instead of just saying -1 and leaving. Appreciated! :)

Last edited:

- Not detailed.
- Not professional.
- Doesn't show proof of experience.
Hey, thank's for the feedback, I wouldn't say I'm not professional, however in my application I tend to try and communicate with whoever is reading more. I'll try my best to include more detail, I also did say "Dm me on discord for proof" so just DM me and I'll send it. :)

Frankrm

Known member
Hey, thank's for the feedback, I wouldn't say I'm not professional, however in my application I tend to try and communicate with whoever is reading more. I'll try my best to include more detail, I also did say "Dm me on discord for proof" so just DM me and I'll send it. :)

Don't worry, it's nothing personal. For detail, you can just look for inspiration on other apps. Also, on the proof side, just click the link button at the top when writing and you'll be able to add your proof.

Don't worry, it's nothing personal. For detail, you can just look for inspiration on other apps. Also, on the proof side, just click the link button at the top when writing and you'll be able to add your proof.
Ah alright I'll do that now, the only server I don't have proof for is HoaxMc, and also about the professionalism aspect, do you think I should re-write it to make it look more professional because that's just generally how I would type.

Amat3ur21

+2
unprofessional
acts likes hes 12
was owner on royale but then hey got demoted because he was making big changes with staff without asking the main owner
is owner on a server called artenix says its not an hcf server but i was dev on it so im pretty sure its a hcf server
etc

Last edited:
+2
unprofessional
acts likes hes 12
was owner on royale but then hey got demoted because he was making big changes with staff without asking the main owner
is owner on a server called artenix says its not an hcf server but i was dev on it so im pretty sure its a hcf server
etc
Again with the bullshit, Artenix was a hcf server its now a community discord, I didnt get demoted from royale I left because they scammed me over 400 euros. "Acts like im 12" Your here because I -1'd, Goodluck on your application!

Amat3ur21

Again with the bullshit, Artenix was a hcf server its now a community discord, I didnt get demoted from royale I left because they scammed me over 400 euros. "Acts like im 12" Your here because I -1'd, Goodluck on your application!
u where demoted before then u got ur owner back for like a day

big ass ego for no reason
can't take criticism
hard to read
Sorry that you think this, the only reason I replied to that guy is because hes shit talking on discord and scamming me out of my server. I'm not sure why you think its hard to read but if you could let me know thatd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.