Denied F3_TheGreat's Staff Application

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): F3_TheGreat
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Administrator @ WitheringMC, Manager @ WitheringMC (The server was sold by another person)
Manager @ RevelationsNetwork

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I think it's because I would make a great addition to the team because my personality is a perfect fit for the position. I am convinced my leadership and confidence is going to enhance everyone's opinion about a staff member. I like to Develop, Create, Manage, and Lead, but I also don't hesitate to react when someone goes too far. I usually don't have difficulty earning the respect of people, because I am mature enough to understand everyone's needs . I actually have a strong personality, which some people can see as a threat. However, I believe it's actually a quality, because I know where to put my limits. I believe SagePvP needs fresh air in order to grow the community and I would be honored to play that role for the server.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Referring to the last question, My confidence and leadership can help shape players into respectable people, As for gameplay experience, I can help with the server's development and core build. I have earned my skill in Developing, Building, and also being a respected person by large Communities. In my book, I believe that players SHOULD be put first, and SHOULD be priority, As long as the players are fine, The server is fine.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

10/10
I take pride and honesty to what I do daily, not just when I play SagePvP, Honesty is one of my best strengths, Whether it is School, College, or even what I do alone, Honesty is what I strive for when I develop, administrate, moderate, etc. Dedicated to integrity and authenticity, I approach every endeavor with a commitment to honesty, Whether it's collaborating on a project, engaging in discussions, or simply navigating through the world of Minecraft.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No, (Other servers with Staff Members could)

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

Sunday- 7:00am-9:00pm
Monday- 4:00pm-9:00pm
Tuesday- 4:30pm- 10:00pm
Wednesday- 2:45pm-9:00pm
Thursday: 3:00pm-10:30pm
Friday- 3:00pm-12:00am
Saturday- 7:00am-11:00am/ 2:00pm-11:30pm

This may change due to activities or personal reasons.

↬ What is your discord @?:

real.6000

↬ Additional Information (optional):

N/A

HIID

Established member
Congratulations your application has been set to pending!

message @CoryHCF on
telegram to setup your interview